Mature man seeking female RP partner

chrisinfamous

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! My name is Chris and I just came back to Second Life after some time away.

I enjoy roleplay very much and I am seeking a female RP partner to enjoy the game with.

The kind of roleplay I like is very much a romantic story where two character fall in love and share experiences together. I like a mix of real world situations as well as fantasy situations.

I would prefer if the story remained in Second Life and did not carry over to the real world. That being said, I am not looking for love or anything real. I just want to have fun with someone who wants the same thing :)

That being said, it does not matter to me what your real world situation is. Married with children? No problem. Just make sure it's not going to cause problems with your spouse!

I generally play in the evening and I am on eastern time. I am willing to work around timezones if necessary.

I have tons of roleplay experience in online games, so you can expect great things from me :)

If any lady is interested, let me know!

Edited by chrisinfamous
typo
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, NenzyCragin said:

Hi Chris! I'm also interested in the same type of thing. I have moderate RP experience, and am in Central time zone. How much time were you looking to devote to this? You can also add/message me IW if that's easier (NenzyCragin Resident).

I am on eastern time, so we are only 1 hour apart. I was looking to devote anywhere from 3-5 hours per night on this :)

1 hour ago, chrisinfamous said:

I am on eastern time, so we are only 1 hour apart. I was looking to devote anywhere from 3-5 hours per night on this :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It seems like RP time is slower than RL time, or at least that's been my experience!

When are you inworld, usually? Let's set up a time to chat?

1 hour ago, NenzyCragin said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. It seems like RP time is slower than RL time, or at least that's been my experience!

When are you inworld, usually? Let's set up a time to chat?

I am almost always in world evenings between 6pm and 12am. I will  look for you in world tonight and we can go from there :)

32 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

since its all rp i assume there's no real feelings involved?

i guess the advantage to a rp relationship is that u can just rp the broken heart when it ends

rp hearts don't beat and they don't ache

RP usually omits any real feelings, besides the happiness and joy one gets from participating in it. While many people come to SL to satisfy their craving for real emotional support, I generally avoid that because of the complications that arise. Long distance relationships have never worked for me in the past.

54 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It is always exciting and uplifting to see other people connect.  ♥

I agree. More people in SL need to lighten-up because I think they've lost the luster and so they become cynical and curmudgeons. This is a fun thread to read through. It gives me hope for SL-humanity!

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I agree. More people in SL need to lighten-up because I think they've lost the luster and so they become cynical and curmudgeons. This is a fun thread to read through. It gives me hope for SL-humanity!

This!! I mean... how can you have fun if you're crapping all over everything, right? xD

And by the way, it went very well :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Well said! Cynics are the worst sort of people. Always assuming this and that. Glad you have found hope in this thread!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.