LucyElaine

Looking for a supernatural based rp character

Hi All, 

I'm just getting back into RP after going on a hiatus for a few years. Looking for a potential partner that could fit in my current character's storyline. I currently rp exclusively on Unnatural-- I like the rp there because it's semi to para. A bit of background on my character: 

Lucy was born to Lydia and Stephen McDowell in Baltimore, Maryland in 1996. Her parents, both financial advisers at Meryl Lynch, raised her and her sister Abigail in a house full of financial security and love. After her sister's mysterious disappearance in 2017, Lucy moved to Missing Mile and to follow her sister's tracks. Upon further investigation, she found out her sister was murdered by a vampire. After finding out this information, she begged to be turned into a werewolf in hopes of protecting humans from the monsters there. Since settling into town, she has opened up a business called McDowell Investigations, in hopes of helping others who have lost their kin under suspicious circumstances. 

So if you're interested in talking about potential storylines, let me know! I'm on the East Coast and would prefer a partner there as well. 

lucy_001.jpg

1 hour ago, Bronwyn Breen said:

*boops*

Yelps in surprise and scurries off giggling obscenely.

• Haha 1