Fae Kenin

Hiring Logo Designers

What we need:

• a full perm logo that we will use for our new business
  • PSD file
  • transparent background
  • minimal colors and minimalist design
  • We just want a simple logo design. Black and white and maybe 1 or 2 colors if the design matches well.
  • We don't want you to spend too much time on it since we just want a minimalist design. So don't stress too much about it.
  • send us the design within 24 hours of IMing about your interest- we only want serious inquiries. You'll be paid for your time

**If you are interested, send Fae Kenin an IM in-world and she will give you the details of what text and icon we'd like on it!

**We are only taking 3 designers MAX. since we pay you even if we don't use your design

Process:

• If you are interested, please IM Fae Kenin in-world to get the details of what text & icon we'd like in the logo
  • Send Fae Kenin the design that you make within 24hrs of IMing. You will receive a $L200 for your time on the work
  • If we choose your design to actually use, you will receive another $L500 on the spot and we'll keep you in our contacts for future design needs!

IM Fae Kenin with questions.

Edited by Fae Kenin

12 minutes ago, DeCuir DeCuir said:

[Lots of text]

Just a heads up, posting people's chat logs without their permission is a violation of the Terms of Service. Don't take me wrong, I'm not siding with them, but for your own sake, I recommend removing the chat logs before a Linden sees it, as they may add a record to your forum account(or even Second Life account).

You can keep your personal perspective and opinion though, those are perfectly fine(from what I know. LL may count it as personal attack but I'm not LL), just not the chat logs.

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Chaser Zaks said:

Just a heads up, posting people's chat logs without their permission is a violation of the Terms of Service. Don't take me wrong, I'm not siding with them, but for your own sake, I recommend removing the chat logs before a Linden sees it, as they may add a record to your forum account(or even Second Life account).

You can keep your personal perspective and opinion though, those are perfectly fine(from what I know. LL may count it as personal attack but I'm not LL), just not the chat logs.

thanks yes i know they can ,they did thank you ;) thi is what aimed dont hesitate say hi again 

maybe1Linden cant make but 1250 linden can does? :P 

Edited by DeCuir DeCuir