Doncha Hate it....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Phorumities said:

feel free to make this thread about things you hate

As such, one of my biggest 'hates' lately is stores that don't make their doors phantom.  Even worse is when they don't open when I collide into them, but instead I have to actually "touch" them.

That is not the kind of realism that my SL needs or wants.

• Like 7

What I hate....oh where shall I start....

Ummm.....ummm.......ummmm...

I can't think of anything I hate, well , nothing that would be of any concern to anyone to the forums anyway lol.  There's loads of things I dislike, but very, very few things in this world that I truly hate. I reserve that word for some serious, serious stuff. 

Most of the things I dislike the most, have nothing at all to do with sl, a few of them have a little to do with sl. Like the fact that modern science has not yet figured out how to create a working eyeball that serves as more than simply a lovely ornament in an otherwise empty face hole, and/or repair damaged (to the degree I have) vision.. I really dislike that one, a lot, both as it pertains to rl and as it pertains to sl because it puts some major dampers on a lot of things I really want(ed) to do....but that's pretty depressing isn't it? 

I dislike seafood too, all of it...and coffee....ugh don't get me started on coffee, so gross. (yet, I love the smell of it, go figure).  I also dislike when I put the wrong shoes on, and I don't realize until I'm at least a couple miles from home, and by then it's too late to walk home so I might as well finish getting where I'm getting and take my lumps for being a blind as a bat idiot, lol.  I dislike this weather too, so humid and gross right now, I'm procrastinating because of it right now actually :P 

1 minute ago, Tari Landar said:

What I hate.... the fact that modern science has not yet figured out how to create a working eyeball that serves as more than simply a lovely ornament in an otherwise empty face hole, and/or repair damaged ... vision.

I'm with you on that one.  That, and aging reversal.

But we'll have to agree to disagree on the seafood bit.  YUM!

14 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Newbie question...how do you know that someone is viewing/has viewed your profile???

Click on your name to go to your forum profile.  Scroll down and look on the left side - you'll see a section called "Recent Profile Viewers"

24 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Nope - best I know there is nothing that will show that.

That's probably a good thing, or people would be ARing you  for looking at your profile.

It's bad enough when you hit the 1st life tab and  it says "what the f**k are you looking for stalker".

Actually a profile that contains anything of that kind anywhere is a red flag warning you to stay as far away as possible

Omg lets just call the whaaaaambulance.

Edited by Phorumities
left out an "a"

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

What you expect a Linden to do to you when they view your profile might say more about you than the fact they viewed it...

It's like when you are standing on your property and a Linden shows up.. your first thought is.... "oh crap"

Unless of course you put in a ticket to buy some abandoned land  behind you, then it's "oh good"

• Haha 3

I don't believe I've ever had a linden visit my profile...can't say I've ever checked who looks at my profile though, lol.

I suppose...more power to them if they wanna? I keep myself far enough out of trouble to not have those worries.

Except some days, particularly bad ones where everything seems to annoy the living crap out of me for no real reason other than "bad day" , when I might tiptoe on that line a wee bit too much, but I usually manage slapping my own self back to the right side of that line....usually being the operative word there. 

Ever sit and yell at a webpage when it's not cooperating, or  rather, when it's working just fine and some part of you isn't cooperating? That's how my day's been so far, lol.. If they'd make these dam pages more accessible friendly, I wouldn't have to sit and yell at it and I could get on with my assignments :P 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.