Is Luxe Box Gone?

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was away for a little bit and missed a few of them..

I went to look and see what the boxes were for this year and didn't find anything..

Are they not doing the Luxe Boxes anymore?

I checked the group and it say's  will be closed until February..

I'm just curious if anyone has heard anything about them or knows if they are done?

Thank you Jeny. :) I can stop searching  now and move onto other things..

The last thing I found on them was in January 2018 and was hoping maybe they were just on break or something and could go grab a couple of months that I missed..Plus kind of hoped they were not finished..

I couldn't find any closure  anywhere with the site 404ing and no LM for the little shop they had..

again,thank you :)

Lots of the box "events" are gone now or are on their last round. Sometimes they just disappear with no word. The folks that know first are the folks that were building for those events :D.  So don't be surprised to see others drop out of sight by Fall.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I think I participated in three months worth. After that I sort of lost interest.

Yea,I have four of them..The main reason I had gotten attracted to them was ,the pets and some of the designers that were in there that I'd never heard of before..

I think my last month was September 2017..

Some of the months were not so good..

20 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

US lawmakers were looking at them as a form of gambling or something

Interesting...I hadn't heard this, though I can see it, for sure. I knew it had become a problem with loot boxes, but hadn't thought about it for boxes like Luxe Box and Powder Pack, since everyone pays the same flat rate for the same exact items. If anything would be closer to gambling, it would be gachas...

Edited by Ariel Vuissent
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Ariel Vuissent said:

Interesting...I hadn't heard this, though I can see it, for sure. I knew it had become a problem with loot boxes, but hadn't thought about it for boxes like Luxe Box and Powder Pack, since everyone pays the same flat rate for the same exact items. If anything would be closer to gambling, it would be gachas...

Yea,you didn't have to buy them right away..it was just less expensive to get them  ahead of time..

I usually waited until the youtube videos were up for that month and then if I liked what was in there,paid like 500  more for the whole box..

There were some really good designers in luxe box.. I got some pretty nice things that ended up being a deal in the end..

On 16.7.2018 at 1:06 AM, Nalates Urriah said:

Plus, there are some European laws that created problems for those making them. US lawmakers were looking at them as a form of gambling or something... a number of games had similar things and were ripping people off...

Were they really affected by this? Because as I understand those boxes everyone is getting the same stuff, so its more like a suprise subscription but without the lure to gamble for something better, if you just throw more money at it. I mean...judgeing by that, gachas are a lot more like gambeling.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.