Tan my skin

jdoet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello , with the sun  i want to tan my white skin ....  my skin was made by deetalez , not modify , but i did  my own tattoo with omega applier on my maitreya and belleza mesh body and lelutka  head ,  i try  to make a brown layer with  a few opppacity  in addition of my tattoo but the look was not  good . Where can i find a good layer to add in my PSD file (on photoshop) to work on it and make tanned  mark 

Thank u so much for your help 

Sorry for my poor english ..

Jade 

www.jadedoet.fr.nf

Edited by jdoet

thank you for your quick responses,Ceka and Talligurl ,

but I would like to create my own tanning marks myself. That's why I thought I'd stay master of my appearance by adding a layer in my original's photoshop file  in addition of my own tattoos .

Edited by jdoet
  • Like 1

How are you creating the tan mask in PS? Try to make a new layer 1024x1024, put a brown color, and set transparency to 50%/25% or something. I don't think its gonna work, you should have the skin layer to open in PS and make more tan... But you can try to do the layer with transparency and see the results. 

image.thumb.png.59984cd47df66e6862957b1da78e24e8.png

Edited by Lara Aulder
  • Thanks 1

Most of the "tan lines" for sale actually add white to the area where your bathing suit would be. They don't make your skin darker. You're going to loose a lot of the details in your skin if you try to make your skin darker with a tattoo layer unless you're are only wanting to make the skin very slightly darker. If that's the case, then grab the SLUV ( http://www.vengeancestudio.com/sl/chip-templates/ )and use PS to make a tattoo leaving the bathing suit area without any color.

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2018 at 5:29 AM, jdoet said:

thank you for your quick responses,Ceka and Talligurl ,

but I would like to create my own tanning marks myself. That's why I thought I'd stay master of my appearance by adding a layer in my original's photoshop file  in addition of my own tattoos .

What you are going to run up against is the blending mode. In PS you can use multiply-blend and get a great tan layer. But, there is no way to get the viewer to render a tattoo layer in multiply-mode.

So, translucent tan appliers are about all that is possible. I never think they look all that good. So, I have bought a skin with a 'tan lines' version included. I love the look and no loss of quality. If a skin doesn't have tan lines included... I probably am not going to buy it.

It is possible to capture the skin and pull it into PS. There you can add a tan using PS blending and bake it to a new defuse layer, upload, and wear. Some think that is stealing and many do use the capture to steal and resell skins. So, it is a touchy subject and I doubt anyone is going to explain how to capture the skin texture.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.