Ready to teach photoshop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone

I’m very happy to started again teach photoshop in world from basic to advanced 

help you create your own textures for clothes design and buildings

if you need that just I’m me I would love to let you start with your own creation

thanks

Spide Mycron

• Thanks 3

• 2 months later...

Hello !! I've been looking for someone willing to help me  learn how create own textures for clothes with photoshop... I have always wanted to create and design clothes on SL ... I have no experience using photoshop and was wondering if you'll still be up for teaching photoshop .. Britishbaddie is my resident name in SL Please get back to me .. !!! 

Thanks in adavanced 

Brit . 

2 hours ago, BritishBaddie said:

Hello !! I've been looking for someone willing to help me  learn how create own textures for clothes with photoshop... I have always wanted to create and design clothes on SL ... I have no experience using photoshop and was wondering if you'll still be up for teaching photoshop .. Britishbaddie is my resident name in SL Please get back to me .. !!! 

Thanks in adavanced 

Brit . 

Hello,

Yes im always ready to teach online , usually i teach mby skype and second life , i will log now and IM you

Regards

None of your forum signature links work. It would be nice to provide a bit more of info and maybe a portfolio? I'd love to learn more photoshop stuff, but I already know quite a lot so in my case specifically I'd be better knowing at what level you are and if you know more than I do.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 10:04 PM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

None of your forum signature links work. It would be nice to provide a bit more of info and maybe a portfolio? I'd love to learn more photoshop stuff, but I already know quite a lot so in my case specifically I'd be better knowing at what level you are and if you know more than I do.

hello,

if you wish to see my online portfolio you can IM me inworld to send you my behance portfolio and my website

On 10/6/2018 at 4:18 AM, Spider Mycron said:
On 10/4/2018 at 1:04 PM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

hello,

if you wish to see my online portfolio you can IM me inworld to send you my behance portfolio and my website

Wouldn't it also make sense to correct your signature and either entirely remove the invalid links or put the correct ones in there?  IMO, providing invalid links in your signature does not score high on the Professional or Trust scale.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wouldn't it also make sense to correct your signature and either entirely remove the invalid links or put the correct ones in there?  IMO, providing invalid links in your signature does not score high on the Professional or Trust scale.

which signature link you mean ? i don't sse any signature for our profile here this forum !!!?

34 minutes ago, Spider Mycron said:

ah great thanks , but for some reason im not able to edit and fix it , i did it since years and not able to fix it again back , i tried many times 

maybe you guide me 

Click your name at the very top of the screen and click Account Settings:
image.png.b70c32f8fa082b6ea02128dd59d82e57.png

Then click Signature:
image.png.89077aeb45f4d1d340d8256c14e07597.png

Type whatever you want on the right side and click Save

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2003 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.