Premium Land Allotment

Sindy71

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Sindy71 said:

Hello. I recently learned that instead of claiming a Linden Home, a premium account could claim 1,024m2 of land. How does one go about doing that?

no you can not claim it, but you can buy 1024 sqm mainland without having to pay a additional tier fee to LL.
You will have to pay the selling resident a fee to get the ownership of the parcel transfered to you.

If you want this, be sure you are on mainland, private regions are not included in this premium perk.
And to keep out of paying additional fees, you'll have to abandon your LL home before you buy a new parcel.

Ok, let me see if I'm understanding this now. I can buy a 1024m2 parcel but then I don't owe any monthly tier to LL? If this is true, what I'd like to do is have my alt, who is also a premium member, give up her Linden home and buy a parcel next to mine, deed both to the same group and share the prims. Is this possible?

4 minutes ago, Sindy71 said:

Ok, let me see if I'm understanding this now. I can buy a 1024m2 parcel but then I don't owe any monthly tier to LL? If this is true, what I'd like to do is have my alt, who is also a premium member, give up her Linden home and buy a parcel next to mine, deed both to the same group and share the prims. Is this possible?

yes,
but in that case... make a group, both donate your 1024 sqm to that, and you can look for a parcel that is double the size + 10%  = 2252 sqm.(or any available between 2048 and 2252 to have some more profit)  As group you get 10% extra sqm for the same tier level.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.