KittyVLow

Looking to meet new people and Maybe date someone

Hi you guys! Im kitty. i've been here for awhile and now i wanna share my SL life with someone and even find new friends to hangout with. Im 26 and from Georgia. I'm a little shy but i promise once i feel like i can relate to you im a ball of fun and sunshine. Im looking to find a male partner who has a pretty good looking avatar and stays update with his look. I love a funny guy who can take a joke and give out some. Of course a nice sexual attitude is always welcomed lol. Someone who enjoys going out to sims but also just likes spending time alone talking. Im a big movie fan. I prefer horror but i like others. I do watch some anime. No i am not a huge anime person and im not trying to pretend to be. I do own a SL instagram page so of course i would like someone who wouldn't mind taking pictures here and there.  ((I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE IN REAL. YOU TREAT ME RIGHT AND I"LL THINK YOUR SEXIER THEN TOM HARDY.....AND I THINK TOM HARDY IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE..WELL ONE OF THEM LOL))

AS FOR FRIENDS: You can be purple, blue, green, or orange with spots lol. I accept whoever as a friend. Just as long as we get along.

SO ADD ME IN WORLD. IM SO READY TO MEET PEOPLE

attic9_001.png

Hey there ! haha that's a pretty artistic picture you've posted there (:

i hope you'll find what you're looking for, i'm personally always looking for friends (and more unofficially looking for a partner #Complications).

Let's spread fun and peace in the SL world !

• Like 1

Take your time Kitty. Guys will hit on you all the time as you explore SL and you can get to know them by chatting without 'dating'. It soon becomes clear who is worth friending and meeting again. This will happen wherever you go, even in the shopping malls! Then if you like them you can hang out and go dancing together.9_9

• Like 1

I am adding you, I love the picture, and i do not mind at all having my picture taken,  I am  almost constantly posting to my Flickr   account, so if you are with me in SL,  you are going to end up there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SpinLightDash said:

Hey there ! haha that's a pretty artistic picture you've posted there (:

i hope you'll find what you're looking for, i'm personally always looking for friends (and more unofficially looking for a partner #Complications).

Let's spread fun and peace in the SL world !

Thank you i try to be a little artistic here and there lol. I hope i find what im looking for too. You can always add me or i'll probably end up adding you. I tend to actually find some cool people in the forums. I dont go out much in the SL world so thats kind of my problem.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Take your time Kitty. Guys will hit on you all the time as you explore SL and you can get to know them by chatting without 'dating'. It soon becomes clear who is worth friending and meeting again. This will happen wherever you go, even in the shopping malls! Then if you like them you can hang out and go dancing together.9_9

This is true! Hopefully i will find him by just hanging out one day.

On 14/07/2018 at 10:59 PM, KittyVLow said:

This is true! Hopefully i will find him by just hanging out one day.

The best friendships all start with a chance encounter.....9_9

IM me in world if you want to hang out. 

• Like 1

Just saying hi. N I'm looking for new friends and a partner on sl anyways feel free to add me. Tc

• Like 1