Sign in to follow this  
KandiceKaine

Not loading textures

When I get online I am not loading very many textures, I tried re logging, clearing my cache, and changing sims.  Can any one help me please.

Sounds like SL is behaving like normal .... i.e it performs when it wants to. Basically, when you next log-in check the lag time - if it's heavy lag, go to a location (if possible) that has low population/visitation numbers and see if everything loads up there.

I figured out the problem, and boy was it a stupid one.  I had failed to pay my internet bill, but AT&T didn't totally cut off my internet, they just did some weird stuff and I assume it was lag.  I paid the bill and now everything works great again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I also have issue with some textures. I have no idea what's going on. Help will be very appreciated

I've enclosed a pic of the problem. 

Thank you in advance

Snapshot_001.png

Posted (edited)

The first thing I would try is right-clicking on an object, choosing more, more, tools, and Reload. (Might be Refresh in the official viewer)

Looking more closely, it's only the sofa that's messed up, the (sculpted?) cushion on it seems to have the default colour of the sculpt-maker soft-addon, so is it possible that by accident the sculpt map texture has been applied in error as the main texture as well?

I've also had some similar issues in the past when the cache was full.

Edited by Profaitchikenz Haiku