Sign in to follow this  
UllaVonFrapp

How do I get paid for group fees?

Question

Hello,

I have created a group for my private club and I am not getting the L$ credited after members join.

In the Group Profile under "Land & L$" tab I can see the amount of L$ credited but how can I transfer it to my L$ balance?

Thanks for any help

7 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, UllaVonFrapp said:

Hello,

I have created a group for my private club and I am not getting the L$ credited after members join.

In the Group Profile under "Land & L$" tab I can see the amount of L$ credited but how can I transfer it to my L$ balance?

Thanks for any help

that will normally happen automaticly every day.

Be sure you are the only one that has groupliabilities enabled, or the groupdividends are equally splitted on all that have the "pay groupliabilities"active.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Yes I made sure I was the only one getting group liabilities, so i will wait and see when I get the L$ credited to my account, thanks for the reply!

When you look on the "Land and L$" tab, it should tell you when the next group L$ stipend date will be.  Except for land sale proceeds (which are credited nightly), I think that the group L$'s are credited once a week. 

• Like 1

It gets credited to the account of the person(s) set in the group to receive group fees on the following day.  Mine usually goes in around 3 am slt the next day but that time is flexible.  Once its credited that figure will 0 again until the next person pays to join and you will again see an amount and that money held until the following day and so on for a week.

In this example, this week I have been paid 250L$    200L$  was credited to my account already (yesterday) and 50L$  will be credited today probably about 3 am slt.  

51f5f75169f653b72f76ce3897c746dd.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

When you look on the "Land and L$" tab, it should tell you when the next group L$ stipend date will be.  Except for land sale proceeds (which are credited nightly), I think that the group L$'s are credited once a week.

i also thought the date there would reflect the actual stipend day, but it's not always. I am not completely sure, but i guess it shows the date that groupcosts and if selected, the show in search costs are taken.

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i also thought the date there would reflect the actual stipend day, but it's not always. I am not completely sure, but i guess it shows the date that groupcosts and if selected, the show in search costs are taken.

Interesting - I wonder why the date is there then. 

From Cindy's answer above it does sound like it is nightly for the group join fees, so I was wrong as well on it being weekly.  (Maybe it's just the show in search costs that are weekly...) 

22 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

Interesting - I wonder why the date is there then. 

From Cindy's answer above it does sound like it is nightly for the group join fees, so I was wrong as well on it being weekly.  (Maybe it's just the show in search costs that are weekly...) 

It does say this above the figures I showed in my other picture,  which can be confusing.  f0e2ff2d7938dc648f29f2be0466bc7f.png

You would think you have to wait a week to stipend day and then it gets paid after search fees deducted but nope.  :/