help me to log in succesfully via SL viewer

softwaremaster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 hours ago, softwaremaster said:

Just tell me how to fix the error which you can see that in my attached- image.

thanks 4 every one who wanna to help MASTERINSOFTWARE.

you had several posts in the last days, in all you get assistance and you dont come back to it

go there first and try the recommendations.

( and perhaps pick your username wiser next time)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, softwaremaster said:

thank U

but my user is wise enough

cause i am SOFTWAREMASTER   NOT   loafer or waste my time in sh...t  life

9 years later this Helly Life will be  vanished from WWW.

wait

and I advice Every 1 to quit this shi... life

Can I have your stuff?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, softwaremaster said:

no you only waste ours..

they said that even before SL was released.. and it's still here after 15...

wait

we do... and play in sl till you find your way in too.. join us at the campfire as soon you'r in.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, softwaremaster said:

thank U

but my user is wise enough

wait

and I advice Every 1 to quit this shi... life

If you're a software master, why are you running an improperly-initialized version of Windows 8?

If it's a legitimate copy you apparently don't know how to set it up properly.

If it's an illegitimate copy you not only don't know how to install it in a way that will suppress that error message, you decided to bootleg what's probably the worst version of Windows you could find. Even Microsoft doesn't want people running plain Windows 8 any more...

Edited by Theresa Tennyson
  • Haha 1

On 7/17/2018 at 12:41 AM, Theresa Tennyson said:

If you're a software master, why are you running an improperly-initialized version of Windows 8?

If it's a legitimate copy you apparently don't know how to set it up properly.

If it's an illegitimate copy you not only don't know how to install it in a way that will suppress that error message, you decided to bootleg what's probably the worst version of Windows you could find. Even Microsoft doesn't want people running plain Windows 8 any more...

i am NOT slave of Micro Sh... & Bill GOAT :D   is not my BOSS :)

MICRO will be thrown away 10 years later

AOK will rule

hooooo hoooo

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I thought  you were leaving?

i try hard to leave this sh... life which is the modern hell of addiction by bastards like Philip GOAT DOLL :D we will  we will ROCK U xD

every 1  will leave here to fell real FREEDOM 

just C the below VIDEOS to understand how i addicted :(

You sound like me when I drop my ice-cream cone on the sidewalk. I suggest you stay away from the forum until you've calmed down. Your anger is heating the pavement.

Solve your underlying Windows configuration error first. If you're stressed because you can't communicate with friends in-world, try sending them messages via my.secondlife.com. You can tell them you'll be back when you've sorted things out.

Good luck!

• Like 1

On 7/16/2018 at 11:18 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

they said that even before SL was released.. and it's still here after 15...

we do... and play in sl till you find your way in too.. join us at the campfire as soon you'r in.

1st of all read the news carefully !   Philip Fu... xD Doll   told that he would leave Linden in 2010 & did NOT say anything about sh....t life's deleting

2nd : all of the SL fans like u) , R pitty and misareble LOOSER in Real Life and they want to cure their obsessionbecuase they Gave Up in rl and they R sure they R GFN in rl(Good 4 nothing) and can'T achieve their dreams so still creating their unreal dreams in Sl virtually

3rd & last but not the least  :

U can NOT censore  those two previous realities cause U and all of the fans have understood those be 4 my reply since U participate in slavery LIFE (SL)

and U will C this *****ife's destruction , 9 years later because :

"Nomatter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."Robin Williams

" huge projects R at1st assumed as a  senseless jock then gain people's anger and then those NAGGERS will have to obey and tolarate  that crazy , huge idea' Sanaallah Kheiri ( MIS Master In Software )

Hope fan's and your IQ is enough to figure them out

BYE 4 EVER &  I don't needto join ucause sl userswill leave to role play and resume their dreaming in their imaginary and unreal ideal life in PL ( Persian Life )

hope your IQ and all users's is enough to figure me out

So you are still working hard to get your account deleted? You could have just phoned support instead ... this way it will only get disabled you won't be allowed to log in anymore while we will be able to read your profile for eternity (well at least until SL is finally shut down). Please stop insulting your fellow users or the creator or the folks who run this medium - it will get you nowhere...

21 hours ago, masterinsoftware said:

1st of all read the news carefully !   Philip Fu... xD Doll   told that he would leave Linden in 2010 & did NOT say anything about sh....t life's deleting

2nd : all of the SL fans like u) , R pitty and misareble LOOSER in Real Life and they want to cure their obsessionbecuase they Gave Up in rl and they R sure they R GFN in rl(Good 4 nothing) and can'T achieve their dreams so still creating their unreal dreams in Sl virtually

3rd & last but not the least  :

U can NOT censore  those two previous realities cause U and all of the fans have understood those be 4 my reply since U participate in slavery LIFE (SL)

and U will C this *****ife's destruction , 9 years later because :

"Nomatter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."Robin Williams

" huge projects R at1st assumed as a  senseless jock then gain people's anger and then those NAGGERS will have to obey and tolarate  that crazy , huge idea' Sanaallah Kheiri ( MIS Master In Software )

Hope fan's and your IQ is enough to figure them out

BYE 4 EVER &  I don't needto join ucause sl userswill leave to role play and resume their dreaming in their imaginary and unreal ideal life in PL ( Persian Life )

hope your IQ and all users's is enough to figure me out

3 hours ago, masterinsoftware said:

hi experienced sl fans

i have seen below error several times but this time it seems permanent while i can log in my dashboard in sl website.

ERROR :   LOGIN FAILED    Despite our best effort sth unexpectedly has gone wrong ...

please tell me it's resoen(s) and maybe help me how to fix it.

:)

I guess the grapes might not be sour after all...

Theresa Tennyson rolls around in the sweet, sweet grapes, letting the juice trickle into her mouth as she coos softly in pleasure.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

I guess the grapes might not be sour after all...

Theresa Tennyson rolls around in the sweet, sweet grapes, letting the juice trickle into her mouth as she coos softly in pleasure.

*Swallows and sweats profusely while watching*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.