NupNup360

Mama Allpa, what would happen if..?

Question

Hi, I became pregnant with the mama allpa a little while ago. right now i am in MONTH 10 and its really worrying me.

My boyfriend wont talk to me and has ignored me and left me for other people and friends so i dont have much support, and he was the one who always knew how this all worked. what would happen if i just pressed delivery without a doctor?

7 answers to this question

Quoting from https://sites.google.com/site/mamaallpabackoffice/faq#TOC-How-can-i-end-a-pregnancy-

How can i end a pregnancy?

Hello and thank you for your IM.

To end a pregnancy, you have the following options:

1. you can click on your HUD. Then select “Assistant – Setup - Detailed – Condition – Yes – Not Pregnant”

alternatively you can:

2. click on your HUD. Then select “Assistant – Setup - Detailed – Reset” In difference to step one, also other settings will be reversed to factory defaults, like cycle length etc.

Both ways are final and can not be reversed.

Please also accept the group invitation to the support group which I have sent you along with this message.

Create a new folder in your inventory called either "Memories" or "Dumb Mistakes"...your choice.  Detach the HUD and put it, and anything else that came with it, in that folder.  Then get on with your life.

I recommend this rather than simply tossing it in the Trash, because, who knows?  There's at least an outside chance that your relationship will revive, or that you'll find yourself in another relationship with someone who enjoys pregnancy and family roleplay.

You can of course end the pregnancy, or go ahead and roleplay it to the end.  Again, your choice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, NupNup360 said:

what would happen if i just pressed delivery without a doctor?

roll it in a blanket, put it at the front door, ring the bell and run   :)

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

roll it in a blanket, put it at the front door, ring the bell and run   :)

Cabbage patch!

• Haha 2

Oddly yesterday I logged in to a completely random IM from someone (not a name from this thread)  asking me could I tell her how the scripts worked in mama alfa or whatever its called.  :o  For anyone else. NO  I have no idea what you do with this thing, other than it has something to do with making babies.

Nothing ‘serious’ will happen, play it thru via the prompts.

you could also seek an inworld MA clinic to assist you, all work for tips alone. Or see the link provided above, there is MUCH more info available from there.

Enjoy, the experience! Is primary points here. (Even tho desolved relationship could be a negative, but all so common as I understand)

Hello to NupNup360, ..My in-world name is Nicole Trappen and I'm the assistant/sister of a MA doctor ..Her name is Dr. Mackenzie White and has her own clinic. I've gotten to the point in my "life" where I was sure no one was interested in me or wanting to start a sl relationship let alone a sl family.

So, one day I decided to have a baby girl all on my own and yes, takes the fun out of making one with a guy. It's alright to have a child and create a new support group.

When I was pregnant and alone ..I've gotten a sister and a vampire clan since last year. They've all become my new support group and nothing will happen if you press delivery :D

• Haha 1