setting

crazygirl4life13

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Most of the time when people ask this question, what they really mean is, "How can I lie about my age so I can get into Adult places?"  My advice is, DON'T.  First of all, there are social, psychological, and legal reasons why you shouldn't.  Second, and more immediately important to most kids, if your parents find out what you're doing, you'll probably be grounded for life and have your internet privileges taken away.  Also, if Linden Lab finds out (and they probably will), your account and the computer you use will be banned from Second Life forever.

It's hard to imagine that anyone doesn't actually know their own birthday and entered the wrong date by mistake.  But if, by some amazing chance, you did, you can file a Support Case and ask Linden Lab to change it.  They will ask you to submit some proof of your real age...a birth certificate or drivers license or passport.

Or, you could take the easy way out and just create another account.  But I don't advise it.  Go back and re-read the first paragraph.  Also, if your real age is reflected in your user name (13), then you should not be in Second Life AT ALL.  Minimum age is 16, unless you are using SL under direct supervision of a school or youth organization.  Go try out IMVU instead.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.