How can i play SL with OUT Viewer ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It sounds like you are trying to log in and getting an error. The message about checking your network connection and firewall is correct.  Also try excluding the SL program folder from your anti-virus.  If you are trying to connect on a wireless connection, try wired.  

On 7/9/2018 at 5:57 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

It sounds like you are trying to log in and getting an error. The message about checking your network connection and firewall is correct.  Also try excluding the SL program folder from your anti-virus.  If you are trying to connect on a wireless connection, try wired.  

10 q from your useful advice

OP are you using a private internet connection? 

If different viewers are having same issue on same connection, than is most likely the connection is not working for you. (Viewers are fine)

are you on a public connection, wireless or dorm room, library connection? SL may be blocked from getting thru these types and you have no control of changing that condition.

SL requires both a viewer AND an open, unrestricted internet connection to work. If you don’t have both, SL will not function for you

Edited by AviNews

21 hours ago, softwaremaster said:

yes sir , i tried FireStorm but the result was as same as SL viewer.

10 q a lot.

Why are you giving me a quarterly report mandated by the United States federal Securities and Exchange Commission, to be filed by publicly traded corporations?

ETA for Littleme... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_10-Q

Edited by Drake1 Nightfire
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2104 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.