Posted (edited)

Hey! I'm Athena,Im 19 - Ive been in SL longer than probably should be.. '<_<.. >_>' 

I'm usually bubbly,fun,have a extremely creative and imaginative side. -but just like everyone else I have my demons. Typically youll catch me rpin' - doing photography or creating things for my store.

I wanna find an SL only partner,as I already have a rl bf (yes,I know some people have their own ideas of what is and isnt okay in sl and have a rl bf and sl bf is weird.) however! what would make my sl more complete? finding my partner here..

Someone who is just as laid back,funny,creative - isnt afraid of bad jokes (or making them)...and just is overall a great person,if your interested in getting to know me - IM me ! inworld is AStormieDay

Heres a few photos of my avi!

Snapshot_0043.png

Snapshot_0035.png

Edited by AStormieDay
  • Like 2

Hm, i know some people are okay with that but, flop that sounds tough to be with a girl knowing she already have someone in the other side of the screen x:  #Jealousy 

1 hour ago, SpinLightDash said:

i know some people are okay with that

I understand what you are saying, Spin.  However i would say there are MANY people who are not only OK with that but would prefer it.  Have you seen all those profiles that say they keep SL and RL separate?  This is what they are talking about.

Some people want a RL connection; some people want a connection without the real world issues.  It's good to be upfront with what you want.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I understand what you are saying, Spin.  However i would say there are MANY people who are not only OK with that but would prefer it.  Have you seen all those profiles that say they keep SL and RL separate?  This is what they are talking about.

Some people want a RL connection; some people want a connection without the real world issues.  It's good to be upfront with what you want.

And this is what I mean...lol I know a ton of people who have rl partners and want someone in SL to connect with,find their best friend & build from there,role-play and adventure with one person...a purpose too if you will.

Plus speaking about my rl partner is off limits,he is okay with everything I do...^^

• Like 2

21 hours ago, AStormieDay said:

And this is what I mean...lol I know a ton of people who have rl partners and want someone in SL to connect with,find their best friend & build from there,role-play and adventure with one person...a purpose too if you will.

Plus speaking about my rl partner is off limits,he is okay with everything I do...^^

That's fine, people do what they want. I just talk for myself. i have a more "sacred" view of a romantic relationship, like for me it can't be doubled even if it's in a virtual world, but that's just me.

I'm pretty sure you'll find exactly what you want. 

2 hours ago, SpinLightDash said:

That's fine, people do what they want. I just talk for myself. i have a more "sacred" view of a romantic relationship, like for me it can't be doubled even if it's in a virtual world, but that's just me.

I'm pretty sure you'll find exactly what you want. 

I'm sure too! AND I agree with you too,but in this case,im not single,but still want a partner,if I wasnt single id have a rl & sl relationship here.

i found my wife when had fun at her store and talked a lot in her group,lol 

• Like 1

avmatch  is a waste of time in my opinion - ive only met controlling rude doms,and sensitive jerks - I will probably find an in-world thing though

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AStormieDay said:

avmatch  is a waste of time in my opinion - ive only met controlling rude doms,and sensitive jerks - I will probably find an in-world thing though

some people met RL partners there. But even if you visit any dance club or any theme sim, you always can meet werid people and rude DOMs

17 hours ago, SamMoon777 said:

some people met RL partners there. But even if you visit any dance club or any theme sim, you always can meet werid people and rude DOMs

So true. They are everywhere.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:20 PM, AStormieDay said:

controlling rude doms

That's kind of redundant tho.

Actually, they do make doms that are neither controlling nor rude.  We call them submissives ... :D

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

That's kind of redundant tho.

Actually, they do make doms that are neither controlling nor rude.  We call them submissives ... :D

Ive met far too many men on sl that think they are a dom,but they are just abusive ass-hats..its not my thing anymore cause of that

On 7/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, AStormieDay said:

avmatch  is a waste of time in my opinion 

My avmatch acquaintances general wants to ‘open connection’ to say HI. If things do progress to sharing inworld names.. and FINALLY being inworld at same moment.. will only IM chat from a distance. NEVER (well almost) agree to actually ‘go out’ anywhere or be on same sim! Then it’s (on average) 2 weeks before seeing them inworld the NEXT time. Hell that a LONG damn time in SL... and i’ve mostly had to move on, ya know?

6 hours ago, AviNews said:

My avmatch acquaintances general wants to ‘open connection’ to say HI. If things do progress to sharing inworld names.. and FINALLY being inworld at same moment.. will only IM chat from a distance. NEVER (well almost) agree to actually ‘go out’ anywhere or be on same sim! Then it’s (on average) 2 weeks before seeing them inworld the NEXT time. Hell that a LONG damn time in SL... and i’ve mostly had to move on, ya know?

Same experience,or the guy wastes my tokens to remind me he is the same ***** who called me names lol 

9 hours ago, AviNews said:

wtf are you serious? Are they rping a real life dating service where they don't share names or meet face to face until they feel really comfortable?

Avmatch has got to be one of the most ridiculous things in SL i've ever heard of.

I met interesting people on avmatch, mostly friends than an actual date. I don't think it's a great website, but for me it worked at some point because usually the guys I meet in SL basically just want sex before anything else. Sad that you had a bad experience :/ 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I would just try a dating agency in world and go from their its your business your life what your looking for.

berry.gif

Edited by Dreamerra
  • Like 1

Personally, I think it's best to join groups you are interested in, meet people and go from there. Someone may find their way into your SL when you least expect it. ? Good luck!

19 minutes ago, Orwar said:

... Now to find the second!

yep its your second life, you can have it all