Hi, guys! I'm wanting to rent a land, but I dread the Breedables!
What form is there to find out if there are farms like these damn hidden in the SIM (Mainland)?
Thank you.

14 minutes ago, BBzaumm said:

Hi, guys! I'm wanting to rent a land, but I dread the Breedables!
What form is there to find out if there are farms like these damn hidden in the SIM (Mainland)?
Thank you.

look at script use time..

ask your future landlord ( because you say you want to rent)

or skip the mainland ... because your neightbour can change any moment and a animal farm might rise in a night...

rent at private estates with a clear covenant.

• Like 1

I remembered when we could live in peace ...
Openspace SIMs ... These days were incredible ... the whole community united ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, BBzaumm said:

Does that tell me anything?

Snap 2018-07-07 at 10.56.23.png

look at the free scipt time, amounts of scripts .. when that are high levels it's time to run.

btw .. a bit strange to see a question about damnable breedables while you have a load of them on your pic?

and you have packet loss... try resetting your router/modem and see if that gets better. With 0.7% you already can get serious issues for your viewer.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

look at the free scipt time, amounts of scripts .. when that are high levels it's time to run.

btw .. a bit strange to see a question about damnable breedables while you have a load of them on your pic?

and you have packet loss... try resetting your router/modem and see if that gets better. With 0.7% you already can get serious issues for your viewer.

The first person who entered SIM, I zoomed in and discovered these cute things (which I hate), was when I opened the scripts window, so the "surprise" ...
Thank you ... I'm still trying to understand ...