Celeste Gibbs

ISO: time clock for employees with anti-afk capabilities

Hey there! I've been searching marketplace for DAYS trying to find a time clock that will allow my employees to clock in (group based), that limits weekly hours and boots off the system if the employee has been caught AFKing. 

Does anyone have anything they can recommend? 

Thanks in advance!

Celeste

There is an employment section in the subforums, you could always hire a scripter to build you one. However keep in mind that that this could drive your employees away. Just imagine your RL boss calling you all 5 minutes to see if you fell asleep...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Celeste Gibbs said:

Hey there! I've been searching marketplace for DAYS trying to find a time clock that will allow my employees to clock in (group based), that limits weekly hours and boots off the system if the employee has been caught AFKing. 

Does anyone have anything they can recommend? 

Thanks in advance!

Celeste

not really direct a product, but in the old days camping devices often had a anti afk protection, sending random questions that had to be answered within a short time limit.. or get booted from the camping.. something like that shouldnt be too difficult for a scripter i think.

But as Fiona said... if my boss in sl would use such thing.... i'm out, i do my job at best possible, bring him money or traffic....if that's not good enough, goodbye.

Thank you all for your input! My employees are wonderful and we have few problems, however sometimes clients are missed because someone rides the time clock.