Returning SL player looking for job asap

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I have not played sl for a while and now I am returning in search of a job....

It does not matter what it is, I am available to anything.. :) (but i don't think it's possible for me to model or be in a club as I do not have a mesh avatar.. sorry :( )

my skills consist of Photography, photo editing, (no flickr) ability to write with proper grammar, read and speak English, supervising and training others, good knowledge of technology, and more..

I am willing to work any hours such as 16:00 to 23:00 SLT (or even more late in the night)

Contact me if you're interested or have questions!!! ClementineHaven

• 2 weeks later...

There is one store that you may be able to model at- Pole Fashions. They have recently started including omega appliers for their clothes, but most of it is still for system avi's. The management there is pretty great, and you can work as much as you want (Don't remember the minimum hours). They pay a small hourly wage + tips (though shoppers don't usually tip much). They have applications in store. If you have any questions, I don't work there anymore, but you can IM me :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.