my rl sl ex is stalkin me and have my rl ***** in her profile i sent report but i want to get her off the game breakin TOS like big time how can u get a hold of a lindin and ask them to help u cause reports dont seem to work?

BornToCam

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

15 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Nothing anyone here can do about it other than advise you to mute, ignore, report and move on. 

And you can't make anyone "be gone."  All you can do is submit a well-documented abuse report.  Linden Lab will decide whether the TOS was violated and what to do about it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

And you can't make anyone "be gone."  All you can do is submit a well-documented abuse report.  Linden Lab will decide whether the TOS was violated and what to do about it.

Yes — and they are going to issue some kind of penalty or warning, not close her account. 

(This is another case of someone who doesn’t just want a problem fixed, but for LL to take revenge on the alleged miscreant.)

• Like 2

Learning to live with the continued existence of your ex once your relationship has ended is part of life. You do not get to "wish her gone" and banned from all venues you both might continue to frequent.

IF she is breaking the ToS then file an abuse report.

Filling AR's is the best you can do and LL will act as they see fit, you might be better off keeping a low profile for a while get yourself an alt account if you don't have one and use that instead of your current account don't go to any of the places or join any groups your ex knows about and don't give it a similar name to yours. If you go off grid for a couple of months with a bit of luck it'll be enough to put the ex off

• Like 1

Is she posting your rl name or  rl phone number or rl street address? Or just a picture of your manhood?

If she's not posted any rl contact info, shes stalking a sl avatar. Get over it, and stop looking at her profile.

Edited by Phorumities
fixed a word

30 minutes ago, BornToCam said:

she took it down people we all good now lol shes stalkin rl but now its all off the profile thanks though maybe cause she knows somebody that works LL so they told her but hey i win 

nobody wins in these cases, you lost her.. thats not winning.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.