EasyAsEver

HUD control panel not working

Question

When involved in a Hud, let's say on a sitting a couch, I can participate but I can not access the control panel to make changes and must rely on the other person to run the controls. Any ideas? 

3 answers to this question

The "control panel"?  Do you mean the blue dialog box that some scripted items will produce when you are allowed to make a change?  It's impossible to tell for sure without knowing exactly which script you are talking about, but there are many reasons why you might not see a dialog box:

1. The script allows access only to the owner or to a restricted group of people that the owner has identified.

2. The furniture only contains one scripted seat.  If a second person sits, the script does not apply to them.

3. The script expects you to click on a very specific spot (like a pillow).  If you click somewhere else, nothing happens.

4. The script is broken.

The thing that puzzles me is that you mention being involved "in a HUD."  What's in the HUD?  What does the HUD have to do with sitting on a couch?  If you have a HUD that you think should be controlling the furniture (kind of unusual, but ... ) you may not be allowed to run scripts in that area, so your HUD is inactive.

• Like 1

Why does my control panel not work anymore?   Now it says Whoops.  The control panel has stopped working.  The house can't connect to the control panel.

2 hours ago, avenger859 said:

Why does my control panel not work anymore?   Now it says Whoops.  The control panel has stopped working.  The house can't connect to the control panel.

please next time start your own thread, because your problem isn't like the one posted above.

Most likely you'r talking about a Linden Home, for help with that control panel you need to contact support, fastest is live chat at their available hours, or send a ticket.

• Like 2