You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

54,256 sqm / 18,627 prims on Bestone for rent or possibly for sale. Rent is preferred, looking for long term tenant, but will sell if necessary. Great location for an airport with a harbor, or anything else you wish. Access to 8 fully protected water sims via the NW corner. Unlimited use, no restrictions, full land group permissions (other than owner role), low price for both rental and sale option. I originally bought it as abandoned land in auction, so I would sell it for a lot less than it's fair market value. Rent will be cheap too for the size, location, and prims at 48k L per month (that's calendar month, not 28 day periods / due on the 23rd or before). Location link below will land you on a platform to see the current build, which will be removed on or before July 23rd, depending on when you want to take over the land. 1st month payment or full sale price will be due at time of occupancy, or July 23rd at the latest.

The view in the picture is looking SW. Visit the sim and explore ..... and I will not abandon the land if anyone thinks they can wait for that. I will give it away to one of a select few people for free before I abandon it. If you want it cheap, speak up in the next couple of weeks :)

Contact Trista Banx with Instant Message in world, or Notecard if that's you're preference.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bestone/151/58/88

Snapshot_328.png

Edited by Trista Banx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2121 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.