Need help with avsitter

SubZeroWins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

is it possible to have a set of animations for first sitter and as for sitter 2 have just one? So when sitter 1 switch animations, sitter 2 still always using the same.

I know I can add in the avpos the same animation for sitter 2 as many times as sitter 1 set has but Im wondering if there is another way.

2 minutes ago, SubZeroWins said:

Hello all,

is it possible to have a set of animations for first sitter and as for sitter 2 have just one? So when sitter 1 switch animations, sitter 2 still always using the same.

I know I can add in the avpos the same animation for sitter 2 as many times as sitter 1 set has but Im wondering if there is another way.

There is an inworld avsitter group that are very helpful.  Think what you are referring to is single sits for each which are POSE and work independently for each sitter.  That is all set up via your AVpos notecard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SubZeroWins said:

Hello all,

Yes. That's the short answer. You want to set poses (not SYNCS) for EACH of your spots (cushions, places on couch etc.). Sitter 0 (the first to sit) can have several animations -- as many as you want really. Sitter 1 (the second person to sit) will just have the one. If you don't set up SYNCS so that the seats swap the second sitter will only have one option. 

This what I am getting from your question. I may be off there. 

• Like 2

Actually there is two ways, you coud either use different sitters or outright use different sets... depending on your willingness to learn AVpos configuration langauge both can be useful, especially combined. You need that stuff when you have couple animations in different furniture on your sailable yacht or weirdo stuff like that :D

Edited by Fionalein

7 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Yes. That's the short answer. You want to set poses (not SYNCS) for EACH of your spots (cushions, places on couch etc.). Sitter 0 (the first to sit) can have several animations -- as many as you want really. Sitter 1 (the second person to sit) will just have the one. If you don't set up SYNCS so that the seats swap the second sitter will only have one option. 

This what I am getting from your question. I may be off there. 

Thank you all, this worked :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.