xIITaylorIIx

Eye Controller HUD

Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to make a HUD to nudge mesh eyes into correct position, like up, down, left, right, bring forward, put back, that sort of thing?

Help highly appreciated :)

Edited by xIITaylorIIx

I have Catwa Mesh Eyes and I love them, they have pose control options and that nice pupil animations as well for several color options built in and applier support. They are not rigged. I think they come with tears too but those will only work with their head, you can always try and tweak it though.

The simple answer is that an eyeball is like any other object that you want to rotate, so you use the commands in a control event in your script to send them link messages that rotate one direction or another.  The complicated answer is that this is complicated business, not the sort of thing that a beginning scripter does as a first project.  Take a look at the LSL wiki for a basic discussion of what a control event does.  If you are a scripter, that should point you in the right direction so that you can look at a few specific scripts to see how it's used.  Otherwise, I'd suggest finding a scripting friend to do the work. ;)

• Like 1