You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you feel like there is something missing from your SL experience? I need a project, Something to fill my time here with. 

I have a lot of ideas of my own but I want to know what others wish to find. I can do anything from creating and Roleplay experience to a store that sells a particular type of item. 

Clubs in SL seem to take up most of the entertainment here and I don't really want to do that. 

Just looking for suggestions. :) 

8 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Since mesh there has been a distinct lack of nice neko parts.  There are a few things out there but they are scarce and the selection is thin.

Since the closing of Hybrid years ago, all hybrids have seen a reduction in selection on the market. Some types simply vanishing.

13 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Since mesh there has been a distinct lack of nice neko parts.  There are a few things out there but they are scarce and the selection is thin.

Huh? You and I apparently walk in different circles... but someone could do a hairy bento tongue for us please :D

Edited by Fionalein

2 hours ago, Phorumities said:

I have zero warnings and zero points. I'm behaving myself very nicely.

Thank you for your concern though.

I find that hard to believe. The mods tend to give out points for just about anything, even just posting in a thread that later gets locked can sometimes get you points.

On 7/4/2018 at 2:14 PM, ValeniaGoblintree said:

What sort of games? Table games or more interactive ones?

Either one really. Something that involves two or more players. I know they have games like greedy, etc but SL could do with more things that bring people together.

On 7/3/2018 at 11:41 PM, ValeniaGoblintree said:

image.png.37f9167c1a8849ca85dbfd8bd4e6726f.pngimage.png.c72b75ca8895ff6ddd26e37c3baaed6f.png

OK slightly big project but what about a replica of Niagara Falls?    You can have a Maid of the Mist boat, barrel roll over the falls, and tight roping over the falls for entertainment.  On the ground you could have honeymoon cabins and romantic walking paths.  Just think how fun that would be:D

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/3/2018 at 11:41 PM, ValeniaGoblintree said:

Do you feel like there is something missing from your SL experience? I need a project, Something to fill my time here with. 

I have a lot of ideas of my own but I want to know what others wish to find. I can do anything from creating and Roleplay experience to a store that sells a particular type of item. 

Clubs in SL seem to take up most of the entertainment here and I don't really want to do that. 

Some kind of venue or inworld device to get people together socially where they actually talk and interact. Many times, the club scene in Sl consists of people who stand around waiting for someone else to initiate contact. If you could crack the "icebreaker" code and get people (especially new Residents) socializing outside of "hey, do you do the sexxorz?" it would be a legitimate social contribution to SL.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

If you still read this thread, here is a link to something:

Some kind of a vampire killing thing? :x

Or to prevent them doing what they do, or a way to fetch your soul back to yourself if they succeed to snatch it?

A game in SL where would be only vampire hunters, no vampires, so the hunters would hunt only and get rid of vampires who use progeny or bloodlines or what ever.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ansiri said:

A game in SL where would be only vampire hunters, no vampires, so the hunters would hunt only and get rid of vampires who use progeny or bloodlines or what ever.

So you are wishing for a griefing tool?

12 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

So you are wishing for a griefing tool?

No, would it be one? Are the fangs a griefing tool, i thought they're allowed since residents use them and didn't read anyone mention they're a griefing tool?

1 minute ago, Ansiri said:

No, would it be one? Are the fangs a griefing tool, i thought they're allowed since residents use them and didn't read anyone mention they're a griefing tool?

Well, it would be, if it disturbs people who like to play bloodlines (or any other vampire game) so much, that they are unable to contiune playing.

9 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Well, it would be, if it disturbs people who like to play bloodlines (or any other vampire game) so much, that they are unable to contiune playing.

It would be great, but you're maybe right. That game is so stupid though.

It could work so that the hunters in vampire hunt game would see the destroyed vampires dead as destroyed for them only and those vampires couldn't use their bite huds or fangs or anything on them.

Edited by Ansiri
dead to as destroyed

3 minutes ago, Ansiri said:

It would be great, but you're maybe right. That game is so stupid though.

It could work so that the hunters in vampire hunt game would see the destroyed vampires dead for them only and those vampires couldn't use their bite huds or fangs or anything on them.

Its been ages since I noticed anyone playing the games. I used the garlic necklace years ago and never recieved a bite request ever again. Everyone who feels bothered, should do the same.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 2:14 PM, ValeniaGoblintree said:

What sort of games? Table games or more interactive ones?

• Ping pong!
  • A pool table that works better than the currently available ones
  • croquet!
  • My friend Anthony created a Demolition Derby game.  Never brought it to market that I know of, I wish he would.
  • Make a Whale Watching experience.  (Not a game, I know.  But it would be fun.)
  • Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 2:11 PM, ValeniaGoblintree said:

I hear menswear departments are sadly lacking. If you were a mesh clothing creator, you'd pretty much have a massive market beating a path to your door, which could keep you successfully out of mischief for a loooong time.

I'd do it myself, but just saying the word 'Blender' gives me a tummy ache in my head.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:
  •  
  • Make a Whale Watching experience.  (Not a game, I know.  But it would be fun.)

There’s a beach sim I like with playing/jumping whales in bay.. well more like orca’s. Adult sim tho, but luv it for all ambient sounds too and voice enabled no less. The whale pair is momma and her lil one.  

The Demo Derby thing... there was a freebie starter kit offered at sl15b

15 hours ago, AnyaJurelle said:

I hear menswear departments are sadly lacking. If you were a mesh clothing creator, you'd pretty much have a massive market beating a path to your door, which could keep you successfully out of mischief for a loooong time.

I'd do it myself, but just saying the word 'Blender' gives me a tummy ache in my head.

A tummy ache in your head? This sounds serious lol. A store is one of the things I had thought of so maybe. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.