Group Contributions

Jonquel Jiagu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I have a parcel that is an 8192 + the premium bonus 1024.  I deeded the land to my group and they in turn purchased 624.  Currently the tier is 35.00.  I would now like to purchase a 912m for the group.  The total contributions for the group is 10138.  Does anyone know if my tier will increase if I purchase this land.  I've gotten different answers from support so I don't know who's right or wrong..thanks

1 hour ago, Jonquel Jiagu said:

Hello I have a parcel that is an 8192 + the premium bonus 1024.  I deeded the land to my group and they in turn purchased 624.  Currently the tier is 35.00.  I would now like to purchase a 912m for the group.  The total contributions for the group is 10138.  Does anyone know if my tier will increase if I purchase this land.  I've gotten different answers from support so I don't know who's right or wrong..thanks

have a look at two things: in the group you can see the available land for purchase compared to the donations, and second at the landmanager tab in your accountpage.
If the first(in the group) doesn't have enough left, you'll have to raise your contribution.
If that's not possible with the available land at your allowed landholding as showed in the landmanager, your tier level will need to be adjusted.

Think about this:  if you already are quite high in tierlevel, the steps going up are getting quite big, from 8192 you go to 16384, it can be cheaper to use a alt account to make only a 512 or 1024 donation at a lot less jump in $ and sqm.( and you'll get stipend.. and the free tier level on the alt too)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.