LilBunBun99

Renting Empty Skybox

I have been looking at renting a skybox for a while now, as I don't have use for a whole lot of land. But I wanted to find something empty that I could completely make my own. I have been looking for a while and they all seem to have a building or full furniture in them. I was looking to rent something around 1,500L$ to 2,000L$. preferably in a Mature or Adult area, that is relatively secluded. If anyone knows of an area like that I could rent from please let me know. It would be very appreciated. 

What size land are you looking for and/or how many prims? I would definitely look into renting SkyDome Rentals. You can get 1/4, 1/2 or full region size. Good luck!

Just now, PaolaSantorini85 said:

hey sorry for writing something different about your topic I just want to know  if sl server is operational? cuz I cant log in :/

yea its working just fine

7 minutes ago, Delaney Andrew said:

What size land are you looking for and/or how many prims? I would definitely look into renting SkyDome Rentals. You can get 1/4, 1/2 or full region size. Good luck!

let me look into that, I have a skybox apartment building I was wanting to use but I do not know the dementions yet

Edited by LilBunBun99

Could you help me understand your reasoning, please? 

You don't want a lot of land, so you want to rent an already existing skybox.
But yet you want to make your own, so you are looking for something empty ... plus you seem to have a prefab to rez.

So why don't you just rent a piece of land?

actually looking into it, it may be better to rent a skybox, I would prefer it wasn't furnished though, the issue with land is finding a home I'm happy with

You don't have to have a home to use land. Just find a piece of land and rez your skybox in the air. For what you are trying to spend on it anyway, renting your own land would be easier to contend with.

Honestly either rent land or Skydome is a good option for you. If you're looking for a certain size land... you should check in the land forum. The only limit to this is certain size land comes with only so much prims. If you are looking for a large space without a big price tag, look into Skydome rentals as they come in up to full region size and you can customize how much prims you need and pay only for those prims.