Intro/Looking for friends

moshegoldstein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I posted my mug in another thread, so I figured I'd also do an intro and fly a sign to find some friends. All of Moshe's interests, aside from his penchant for boozing, are shared by his player (for those of you who care about that sort of thing). Right, so, here goes.

I'm Moshe *twerks a lil as a greeting* and I'm into urban exploration, street art, performance art, life as art, van life, the tiny house movement, vagabonding, (the idea of) freeganism, music...My timezone is the same as SL and my hours vary. Generally, it's easier to find downtime in the evenings.

I'm hoping to find some chill people to hang with in SL who're into some of the same stuff as me and who share my sometimes dry, sometimes goofy sense of humor. I'm not a stern, serious, sort of dude. No brooding in dark corners or any of that. I'm just here to relax, socialize, and get a lil creative. Moshe was born when a friend/former roommate coerced me into making him. She was "addicted" to SL and seemed to really enjoy family role play. Upfront though, even though Moshe is over 3 years old, I haven't really played much until the last couple of weeks. I've been exploring, shopping, reading the forums, checking out blogs and tutorials, taking pics...rented a lil place. SL is a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Are any of you familiar with the Van Life vlogs on YouTube? I've actually been toying with the idea of a SL version. It could be pretty funny, I think. Granted, while I do watch a lot of videos, I've never made one for YouTube, so skills are welcome. I guess that's all, so hopefully it's enough.

Have a good one.

-Moshe Goldstein

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.