Phorumities

A man and a Woman....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Phorumities said:

However I'm usually on the other side from the hive mind opinions that most people here subscribe to, so of course they swarm out to attack.

I rest my case.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I really didn't know what it was to say the truth..I've been on vacation all week and my thinker has been turned down from 11 to like 6 maybe 7 1/2..

I'm an easy target right now! \o/

:ph34r:

OP is constantly testing the limits of what the forum gods will tolerate and what not...

With the ambiguous title and intro, I thought it was going to go the way of that other thread. You know the one where the guy said he pooped his pants at the alter lmao.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Phorumities said:

I'm simply here to offer my opinions on various topics.

However I'm usually on the other side from the hive mind opinions that most people here subscribe to, so of course they swarm out to attack.

None of that is true. You are not here to offer your opinions, as you claim. You are here to get yourself noticed, and that's all. You virtually hang a sign around your neck saying, "Notice me, dammit".

No swarms attack you. You enter existing swarms and make intentionally contrary statements, none of which are likely to be your claimed genuine opinions. You do it to stand out from the crowd, just so that you will be noticed. It's a very successful tactic, but it's sad that anyone would find it a necessary one to bolster their sense of worth.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Phorumities said:

In Africa today, in more than one country there is still a thriving slave trade.

Oh wait, modern day slavery is just practiced in other cultures with different values than our own, so its all fine, we can't judge other by our standards can we?

who is the we you are referring to ?

when we are slavers there is nothing to judge. Nothing that we as a slaver would care about

when we are anti-slavery then yes we do judge the modern slavers by our standard

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I read that when I was younger

When I was in school (don't recall if middle school or high school) there were certain girls how always..ALWAYS had the book with them. 

Not sure if slow readers, *nc*st fans, or using the book as a "badge" to alert others of their fandom.

6 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

None of that is true. You are not here to offer your opinions, as you claim. You are here to get yourself noticed, and that's all. You virtually hang a sign around your neck saying, "Notice me, dammit".

No swarms attack you. You enter existing swarms and make intentionally contrary statements, none of which are likely to be your claimed genuine opinions. You do it to stand out from the crowd, just so that you will be noticed. It's a very successful tactic, but it's sad that anyone would find it a necessary one to bolster their sense of worth.

I wouldn't bet on that one...

55 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

When I was in school (don't recall if middle school or high school) there were certain girls how always..ALWAYS had the book with them. 

Not sure if slow readers, *nc*st fans, or using the book as a "badge" to alert others of their fandom.

I only read it the one time and never took it to school..I was around 12 at the time I read it..Then later seen the movie they made of it..

I don't even know if others were reading it or not..I picked it up at the library,back when people still had library cards..hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

if you love someone enough you won't force them to bend to your will.

That should count to all, no matter if you love or don't.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 733 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.