Premium cost & UK VAT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Would someone in the UK please kindly help me with the approximate cost in £ for a year's premium including VAT? I understand that rates change, but if I go to Premium it will likely be within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks in advance. I have to make some big decisions very quickly and my head's a muddle because of health problems. I think I have a figure but I don't trust my brain this week.

38 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

Would someone in the UK please kindly help me with the approximate cost in £ for a year's premium including VAT? I understand that rates change, but if I go to Premium it will likely be within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks in advance. I have to make some big decisions very quickly and my head's a muddle because of health problems. I think I have a figure but I don't trust my brain this week.

as far i know..... there is no VAT over premium subscriptions since 2015

( in fact there is, but won't be added since that time, LL takes that for their account)

There is however over all other fees...

https://secondlife.com/corporate/pricing.php

the premium section has no * to point to the VAT addition remark... and also in my account it's not applied

as you can see on my screenshot, no VAT to premium, but there is to landowning

https://gyazo.com/a8cb438a64cc2ac6f3afdc3c356600ad

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

@Alwin Alcott @Phil Deakins

Am very glad I asked now :) 

Just to make certain I'm understanding this correctly: if I go Premium, I won't be charged VAT. But if I pay for additional land, I will be charged VAT on the amount for, say, an additional 1024?

/me wonders how responsible the building alt would be with a stipend....

yes additional landowning, so above the included 1024 level, will be subject to VAT.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.