flintlock2008

Sour stomach - broken heart

13 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Why is it that women are revolted by this humor but men find it the absolute height of comedic delights? lol

/me wonders if, providing I ever get the Historically Accurate Roman Toilets Complete with Pompeiian Graffiti finished, randy sex seekers will decide I'm secretly a boy on account of the toilet humour. :D

• Haha 2

On 7/2/2018 at 4:53 PM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Why is it that women are revolted by this humor but men find it the absolute height of comedic delights?

I don't know that I'm revolted by the humor so much as just not having a great sense of humor at those times when I suddenly cannot breath due to the air being overwhelmed - waking up gasping for air is not such fun.

• Like 1

Guys often sit around for hours telling great tales of flatulence and accidents. How we roll with laughter at the expense of our unfortunate friends, true or not lol.

What is funny about this guy however is his great story detail before he lets loose with his grossness lol. He sucks you in from the first sentence.

On 7/2/2018 at 5:53 PM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Why is it that women are revolted by this humor but men find it the absolute height of comedic delights? lol

While I'm not a fan of raw potty humor, I do love the Three Stooges. That's supposed to be another line of demarcation between men and women.

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I do love the Three Stooges

I never liked the Three Stooges, they always reminded me too much of the Users on the Mainframe & Mini Computers who kept banging on the Server Room door... *rolls eyes*

2 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

What is funny about this guy however is his great story detail

Yeah the massive "no paragraphs" wall of faux-detail is one of the first clues that it's fake...

2 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

He sucks...

No comment... ;)