CoyoteMage

Marketplace Listings are not showing

Question

I just set up a new store yesterday.  This is the alt for which I created the store.  I uploaded 28 items and created a listing for each of them.  When I went to manage my listings, they weren't there.  I noticed that the little "total items" message said there were 28 listings, but none of them show.  I checked my "Marketplace Listings" tab folders again, and all of the listings looked fine.  I looked at the "failed import log", but nothing. I checked for errors in the "Marketplace Listings" tab for my avatar, no errors.  I pulled all of my inventory out, then deleted all of the folders.  I got a few of the errors one gets when removing a listing.  After I removed everything from my listings tab, I checked the store.  It still had one listing under total items, but no actual listings.  I logged out of everything to do with Second Life.  I closed my browser and started over.  This time, I put one item into my marketplace listings and created the listing.  I went back to my store and it now says there are two total items, but still doesn't show any listings.  I breed and sell kittycats.  I wanted to separate out my collectibles, because I have way too many projects running, and the collectibles are not projects.  But, If I have to then send my boxes to my main avatar to put into her marketplace store, it adds more work.  Plus, when a kittycat box sells, I have to determine who gets the lindens.

So, I really need more a store for this avatar.  Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

Marketplace with no listings..png

marketplace listing.png

4 answers to this question

On 6/30/2018 at 9:25 PM, CoyoteMage said:

I just set up a new store yesterday.  This is the alt for which I created the store.  I uploaded 28 items and created a listing for each of them.  When I went to manage my listings, they weren't there.  I noticed that the little "total items" message said there were 28 listings, but none of them show.  I checked my "Marketplace Listings" tab folders again, and all of the listings looked fine.  I looked at the "failed import log", but nothing. I checked for errors in the "Marketplace Listings" tab for my avatar, no errors.  I pulled all of my inventory out, then deleted all of the folders.  I got a few of the errors one gets when removing a listing.  After I removed everything from my listings tab, I checked the store.  It still had one listing under total items, but no actual listings.  I logged out of everything to do with Second Life.  I closed my browser and started over.  This time, I put one item into my marketplace listings and created the listing. 

Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it?

UPDATE:

This has gotten more interesting.  Even though I can't see the listings in the MP store from my account, I can create, edit and list items from inworld.  I still can't see the live listings from this avi.  However, from my other avi, I can see everything in this store with no problem.  I can search and find an individual item in the store.  Really odd behavior.  I keep thinking there must be a switch somewhere, but there isn't one.

No, I didn't know where to go or how to submit one.  Help sent me to the forums.  So, um, how do you submit a support case?