Was there again some major change in the way marketplace works?

Pavon2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello
Does anybody know if there was some change on markatplace again during last weeks in the way products are sorted, in the way how search works or tags or anything else of that type?

I'm asking because there has been huge drop in sales (mesh clothes). Probably more than 50% during last 3-4 weeks. I'm been asking around and two friends of mine experience the same type of downhill. While sales in-world remain the same as before (previous months), with marketplace it's getting worse and worse. 

35 minutes ago, Pavon2 said:

I'm asking because there has been huge drop in sales (mesh clothes).

search doesn't show you as shopowner,  would be handy to be able to see what and how your items are presented.

Many people shop at item, ánd recent first ... if you don't add new items on regular base you'll get further back every day.

As for MP concerns, nothing changed recently as far i know.

• Like 1

Not noticed any changes here though we sell furniture not clothing.  In fact quite the opposite this month.  Sales have been growing month on month.

As Alwin said, if we could see your store we might be able to suggest further help.

It could be that you have new competition out there that is taking away some of your sales.  It IS summer and sales are usually down then for most folks, but I haven't heard any major rumblings.  My Marketplace sales are down I think (I don't really check) but I attributed that to summer. 

On 29/06/2018 at 1:09 PM, Pavon2 said:

Hello
Does anybody know if there was some change on markatplace again during last weeks in the way products are sorted, in the way how search works or tags or anything else of that type?

I'm asking because there has been huge drop in sales (mesh clothes). Probably more than 50% during last 3-4 weeks. I'm been asking around and two friends of mine experience the same type of downhill. While sales in-world remain the same as before (previous months), with marketplace it's getting worse and worse. 

experiencing weird behavior from MP since 2013 approx. back in the past i had constant and regular sales on both my mps , VERY constant

however, ,nowadays it is acting very weird for one year: such as sales all coming on same day and having "blank days".on a monthly/yearly average it looks like payments are equilibrated (means no drop or up overall,  ).

equilibrated  but having very big days sales and blank days alternative for like one yearl is weird. i though myself it was related to LL payments robots checking, or idk, i dont know the reason i also talked to some other creators and some, not all , experienced big drops/up alternatives (some time on months one month drop one month up) since 2018

Edited by Majestic Kohime

just did the balance for the month June and it is indeed so far the worst month of the year for me. Now, comparing it with the last year - then June was my second worst month of the year, and strangely enough almost the exact same amount, so everything seems to look normal so far. Although i do release new stuff all the time. So I too blame the summer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.