Hi there :)

I had a long time searching about partner but i donr found one yet serious :( .....so i write this artical for  make all ppls to get know im looking for partner in both side 

so ... i am looking for a partner that wont cheat one me , i am open to discuss the following : marriage and i like my partner to be serious honest nice sexy cute and take care of me and treat me right like as well as me and age range between 23to 36 years old  and i prefer if we move in together . you can contact me in game or on FB or on SKYPE  i dont share rl info only just when make connection and be friend and know each others  and im looking for in serious life 

thank you  for you reading this article

P.S: im waiting for you hun :):):)

2 hours ago, hanzoo16 said:

Hi there :)

I had a long time searching about partner but i donr found one yet serious :( .....so i write this artical for  make all ppls to get know im looking for partner in both side 

so ... i am looking for a partner that wont cheat one me , i am open to discuss the following : marriage and i like my partner to be serious honest nice sexy cute and take care of me and treat me right like as well as me and age range between 23to 36 years old  and i prefer if we move in together . you can contact me in game or on FB or on SKYPE  i dont share rl info only just when make connection and be friend and know each others  and im looking for in serious life 

thank you  for you reading this article

P.S: im waiting for you hun :):):)

Sugar mommy, sugar daddy or furry or.........?  You don't say what gender you would like your partner to be.  Or doesn't it matter?

2 hours ago, hanzoo16 said:

I had a long time searching about partner but i donr found one yet serious :( .....

a virtual world as SL is not really the place to find one for RL, everybody can bé, and act, and pretend to be what he wants and how he wants.
The one at the other side can be totally different, and act/play his/her role for many years.

In my opinion, you will have a better chance when you do it the other way round, find yourself a rl partner, and bring him/her to SL with you to live your rl and phantasy with the same person.

I don't say it's not possible, i know several couples who found their partner here, but not by active search as you do, let time lead you to a serious relationship.

• Like 3

love followback instagramers \#envywear \#tweegram \#photooftheday \#20likes \#amazing \#smile \#follow4follow \#like4like \#look \#instalike \#igers \#picoftheday \#food \#instadaily \#instafollow \#followme \#girl \#instagood \#bestoftheday \#instacool \#envywearco \#follow '.

All of these tags and yet what does it all mean when on doesn't even give us their instagram name? Maybe there isn't one, maybe it is all a trap. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe your way of presenting yourself and your search for a relationship doesn't attract the right kind of people? But thats just a subjective guess.

Anyway...your post could need some more information. You are writing awfully little about yourself as a person and give confusing information about what you expect from the relationship and from your partner. You wrote down a bunch of generic things, that have very little objective meaning to themself (sexy or cute are not universally the same for everyone and also not things that will determine if a relationship grows into something lasting and serious) and stated things, that shouldn't need to be said (like cheating. Nobody gets into a relationship with the idea in mind to cheat on their partner and saying you don't want your partner to cheat on you will not stop it from happening).

Instead I would suggest you write a bit about yourself. What you like to do, what your interests are, your own age and especially your timezone and prefered language. I would also think twice about giving skype and facebook as ways of making first contact, when you don't include them into your first post anyway.

If your looking to go real you need to say little about yourself and meet them in world be upfront take your time. Really I done the thing in real it takes a few meetings and both people want to know what they are getting how it will work see if you get along also. Takes a few meetings takes a year before moving in together.

• Like 1