Making Friends

mrconstellation

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone! I'm not exactly "super" new to SL. I had an account for about a year before I deleted it and ended up coming back so my age looks a little younger than I am, although I *am* pretty slow at learning SL so it could be pretty accurate. Who knows? I'm really awful at talking to people and making friends, but who isn't sometimes, right? Sometimes it makes me feel pretty isolated and that kinda sucks. If you're looking for new friends, please don't be shy! I'm always open to just sit and chat. In fact, that's one of my favorite things! 

I love movies, YouTube, books and shows of all kinds so if you're into those too - we've got a good topic to start on! 

I really enjoy going to look at art exhibits and I'm also about to try and learn LSL Scripting, (maybe some building?), Spanish, and Arabic! (If I can find the time, lol) So, if anyone wants to learn with me or is looking for a learning partner or wants to help look for learning tools - I'm totally down for that! Basically, I really like the idea of using SL to learn and make friends. So hit me up if you wanna be friends! 

If you're into tarot cards, my insta is mr._constellation 

Thanks all! 

- Mr. C

Learning and making friends is what I do mostly on SL of course after making parties, screaming "potato" everywhere and some other crazy stuff.... :D So you can add me or message me here and inworld.. this... will be amazing.:D

addme.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.