Jump to content

Important rules for shopping events


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

-You must have exclusive items that will never be seen again once the event is over & the sim is re-purposed

-You must have the event in a smaller capacity sim that can take only 40 people

-you must have the sim next to a neighboring sim that can only take 20 people

-The event must be full night & day so nobody can get in

-You must not care if anyone complains because you got yours

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AlexandriaBrangwin said:

You must have the event in a smaller capacity sim that can take only 40 people

As opposed to holding it in a sim set for 100 people, where the lag would be more than twice as bad, and it would still be full most of the time, and nobody AT the event tould actually buy anything...

Smart plan, let us know how that works out for you when you host your own event...
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

Smart plan, let us know how that works out for you when you host your own event...

Shhh Klytyna it's a rant... look what gave it away:

6 hours ago, AlexandriaBrangwin said:

-The event must be full night & day so nobody can get in

Well at least I just hope it's a rant...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Shhh Klytyna it's a rant... look what gave it away:

Well at least I just hope it's a rant...

It's a rant in sarcasm. You know, like this:

Mesh Creator Best Practices:

  • Always ensure your items are no-copy and no-modify.
  • Always charge a minimum of L$2400 for FatPacks.
  • Always put a 2-minute time-limit on your demo items
  • Never, EVER offer a demo, stupid people will buy it anyway.
  • Ensure you have an LLDie script in all versions so it POOFS if rezzed.
  • Never use a color-change HUD, but rather include an object for each of your 60 different colors for maximum annoyance of customers.
  • Always flag each and every review in an attempt to have it removed.
  • Always insta-delete (Decline) notecards dropped to you.
  • Never reply to offline IMs.
  • Always set online status to BUSY.

See how that works?  LOL

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gadget Portal said:

We have so many emojis and smileys in today's world, how come I've never seen a "sarcasm" one?

like an irony emoji that would kinda ruin the idea behind it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

We have so many emojis and smileys in today's world, how come I've never seen a "sarcasm" one?

:ph34r:

 

Edit, well it's more

>.>
<.<
>.>

but yeah, I think ninja works for sarcasm.

The swing might auch.

:SwingingFriends:

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2018 at 1:47 PM, AlexandriaBrangwin said:

-You must have exclusive items that will never be seen again once the event is over & the sim is re-purposed

-You must have the event in a smaller capacity sim that can take only 40 people

-you must have the sim next to a neighboring sim that can only take 20 people

-The event must be full night & day so nobody can get in

-You must not care if anyone complains because you got yours

And you must give out a "gift", but charge L$10 for it, and have it be something like 'discount coupons' or a lollipop when you are a clothing creator.

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1050 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...