Lock camera position.

Charolotte Caxton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 answers to this question

Hello Charolotte. Click the View Button, its exactly beside the button we get sceenshots --> click the button with the eye --> Choose Frond View or Side View. With the mouse wheel you zoom in / zoom out.

Also, Menu Menu Preferences --> Tab View & Move --> There you can change: a)View angle and b) Distance

I'm having the same problem all of a sudden on the phoenix viewer!!!! All i can see is my feet at the top of the screen... i've tried the preference>input & camera options, but as soon as i go to walk.....it zooms back in on my feet! PLEASE HELP!! i'm pulling my hair out at this point :(

4 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I have seen messages popping up warning I am about to post in a thread not posted in for ### days... When the thread comes up in search I see the notice at the top of the page. If I scroll to the reply window there is a notice just above it.

Yep, this started a month or two ago.  Yet, apparently, too many people don't both reading that notice or don't care.

6 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

LL needs to block necroposting from accounts younger than the age of the last post...

Or at least from anyone who's forum account is less than a few months old or those that haven't posted a certain number of posts yet - sort of like how we can't change out title until we hit 500 posts.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.