Prokofy Neva

I Am Terrible At Hunts

And if you are, too, you may spend a needless half hour at the airport in Bay City trying to get this latest Linden gift

Hint, there is no "luggage" desk as they say. The "Bookikngs" desk isn't a luggage desk but it's the wrong thing anyway.

Thanks to Fnord Link and friend who finally got me headed in the right direction on this one.

BTW I spent a very torturous several days trying to get the Mountain Rose hunt and finally got through it if you want some hints.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

And if you are, too, you may spend a needless half hour at the airport in Bay City trying to get this latest Linden gift

Hint, there is no "luggage" desk as they say. The "Bookikngs" desk isn't a luggage desk but it's the wrong thing anyway.

Thanks to Fnord Link and friend who finally got me headed in the right direction on this one.

BTW I spent a very torturous several days trying to get the Mountain Rose hunt and finally got through it if you want some hints.

LOL. I didn't realize that the GAVE you the link to the build :D. Last time I just knew where it was from the hint as I used to take photos there. This should be a nostalgic hunt anyway :D.  I had forgotten the furniture of the really old days!  

Omg I was in Bay City for a couple hours today chatting with a friend and I didn't even realize how close I was to not finding it. Thanks for the information. I am terrible at hunts to by the way, I was about to give up.

Edited by roxanne069

I tend to just show up at the specified location and start camming.  For this hunt, the thing you need to click is so huge that it is not really hard to find when camming around a fairly small building.

Well, at least the hunt object is a huge hard to hide chest. Ever been on the Twisted Hunt. Within a few limits (such as within 20 meters of landing and a 10 decoy max), merchants are encouraged to be as devious as possible.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Magnek Fang said:

Well, at least the hunt object is a huge hard to hide chest. Ever been on the Twisted Hunt. Within a few limits (such as within 20 meters of landing and a 10 decoy max), merchants are encouraged to be as devious as possible.

And still never managed to beat Certified Lunasea from Pretty Kitty in wickedness. If you ever have done a hunt they participated in, Twisted becomes a cakewalk... sorry Twisted folks ;)