Looking for a BI girl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are looking for BI girl to spend time with us. No strings attached. Must voice and mash avi. If interested send IM's in world to Dany0504 or Robdscherry. Serious inquiries only. Looking forward to talk to you.

Edited by Dany0504

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dany0504 said:

Its looks like there are no more BI girls in this game 

Bitsy turned straight after getting hit on by too many men pretending to be lesbians and doing it badly. My building alt might be persuaded otherwise, but she's not full mesh and has no interest in losing her head. I don't think I could persuade her to voice with strangers either and she's definitely not inclined to be a third wheel or someone to be used and discarded. I'd like to make a joke that she wants strings, but Rhonda would probably offer to tie her up and that's not our thing either. 9_9

But if it makes you happy to think the reason you haven't gotten any positive responses is just because there aren't any bi women in the forum, oops game, go right ahead. Your world, your imagination after all. :D

• Like 3

Just to clear this up for someone new to SL, BI = bisexual, right? Mash? =mesh? I'm not trying to make a point, just ignorant of the meanings here....................:x

*Disclosure alert* I didn't realise I was Bi until I, ahem, let myself be seduced by a real player in the Maitraya Mall.  long story which I won't bore you all with. I went along with it out of curiousity, and it was OK to begin with............

Anyway, back to the drawing board of outfits..............

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can tell you why you not going to find anybody. 

You have a bad attitude. 

You just demand. Must be maesh must be voice. But you offer nothing not even that you introduce yourself and your partner. 

You don't even bother yourself to upload a profile picture. 

And then you post a butt hurt post that nobody want to come and play with you. And if somebody I know that kinda posts.  

BTW I know a few Bi girl some of them even post in this forum.

Edited by Derekmate
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

I can tell you why you not going to find anybody. 

You have a bad attitude. 

You just demand. Must be maesh must be voice. But you offer nothing not even that you introduce yourself and you r partner. 

You don't even bother yourself that upload a profile picture. 

And then you post a but hurt post that nobody want to come and play with you. And if somebody I know that kinda posts.  

BTW I know a few Bi girl some of them even post in this forum.

f46d8fb0-29e6-4e6b-a941-538eded63a7d.gif

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

BI = bisexual, right? Mash? =mesh?

On 6/25/2018 at 2:38 PM, Dany0504 said:

Must voice and mash avi.

I am pretty sure BI is bisexual based on context.  It is also a very common abbreviation but not usually capitalize; bi is sufficient. 

Mash avi is .... well, *I* thought it was a euphemism for pixel sex.  Then again a simple typo or misspelled word would make more sense.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Mash avi is .... well, *I* thought it was a euphemism for pixel sex.

Me too, aka "Let's smash". (As in, "b*mp *glies.)

But I admit I thought maybe it said "BL" with a lower-case "L" which means something different. Probably just me.

On July 24, 2018 at 12:25 AM, Bree Giffen said:

Apparently the "sugar daddy craze" has caused SL women to only date people willing to pay them.

No, but we do want know what is in it for us. He offers nothing, just a list of what he wants. Sorry I get enough guys expecting me to make all their dreams come true without carding about my dreams already.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.