Premium Account something is wrong

Vanessa577

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so i got premium and i stopped my subscription for next month. So it wouldn't take automatically my money.

Now it keep saying i am not premium and i can't buy premium either till next month. But now i want to keep being premium since i enjoy sl.

I made a ticket a week ago no reply. So i wanted to know is this on accident that they removed my premium while i paid for it. Or is this how they work eitherway i feel screwed.

I hope someone can explain to me how to claim my premium i paid for. Thanks so much for reading please help me.

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Vanessa577 said:

so i got premium and i stopped my subscription for next month. So it wouldn't take automatically my money.

Now it keep saying i am not premium and i can't buy premium either till next month. But now i want to keep being premium since i enjoy sl.

I made a ticket a week ago no reply. So i wanted to know is this on accident that they removed my premium while i paid for it. Or is this how they work eitherway i feel screwed.

I hope someone can explain to me how to claim my premium i paid for. Thanks so much for reading please help me.

you can see your status at your account page, it shows something like this:

https://gyazo.com/9f0f8544092cf1596ff681bd2cf6152b

keep in mind your premium subscription works in time spans of a month, but not synchonised with calender months, it starts/ends the day you sign up for it... if you join the 6th it will also end the 6th of next month.

If your status still is "pending downgrade"contact support by lifechat, you should have access to that.

If your downgrade is close, you could also wait a bit and sign up again after that.

Hi Vanessa!

When you choose to downgrade, your account will say "pending", until the end of your current paid-up period (monthly, quarterly, or annually, depending on which subscription plan you have).  While your downgrade is pending, you still have all of your Premium benefits, except land ownership.  Once your paid time is up, your account gets downgraded back to Basic.  You can sign up for Premium again at that point.

Or, while your downgrade is still pending, you can change your mind and cancel your downgrade.  Either submit a support case, or call 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277.  Be sure to re-establish your payment method first, if you need to do that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.