Question

Out of curiosity, I sat on an object that says, "Slave Bag." It sent me another object called slave bag which I wore. Now I can't get out of it. When I click on it, it says, "You have no access."  I can't access my inventory. I can't delete the first object I sat on. What can I do to get out of this contraption and be my regular avatar self again?

11 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Wittsofwanda Zapatero said:

Out of curiosity, I sat on an object that says, "Slave Bag." It sent me another object called slave bag which I wore. Now I can't get out of it. When I click on it, it says, "You have no access."  I can't access my inventory. I can't delete the first object I sat on. What can I do to get out of this contraption and be my regular avatar self again?

Turn off RLV  in your viewer  and relog.  You should then be released and be able to detatch the worn item

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Wittsofwanda Zapatero said:

I'm using Singularity Viewer. I went to Advanced-RLVa, but I don't know what to select to turn RLV off. Can anyone tell me?

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

If Singularity doesn't support rlv, why am I trapped in a rlv bag? I don't have access to my inventory.  I  can't remove the bag. I can't delete it. If I log to another viewer and turn off rlv, that still wont help me when I log back to singularity. How do I free myself from this bag?

9 minutes ago, Wittsofwanda Zapatero said:

If Singularity doesn't support rlv, why am I trapped in a rlv bag? I don't have access to my inventory.  I  can't remove the bag. I can't delete it. If I log to another viewer and turn off rlv, that still wont help me when I log back to singularity. How do I free myself from this bag?

as said log in on the LL viewer and take it off, delete it. RLV can not be active in the LL viewer.

You don't get it on just by logging in your viewer.

you can't expect others go study the viewer you use, it's just suggestions to solve your problem.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

I agree with Alwin, if you can't find it in your particular viewer,  just log in with the LL viewer and you will be able to remove it.

Thank you Alwin for answering the question in detail. This is a group where players can ask questions and get answers by those who know. In no way was I suggesting that others do the research for me.  I am doing the research by asking more advanced players like you, for solutions to my problem. I will log to LL viewer and remove the RLV trap I'm in. Thank you all for your suggestions.

46 minutes ago, Wittsofwanda Zapatero said:

Thank you Alwin for answering the question in detail. This is a group where players can ask questions and get answers by those who know. In no way was I suggesting that others do the research for me.  I am doing the research by asking more advanced players like you, for solutions to my problem. I will log to LL viewer and remove the RLV trap I'm in. Thank you all for your suggestions.

the "official" LL viewer is not supporting RLV, so if you have trouble with locked objects, it will normally always work to log in on that one. Perhaps by the language difference it didn't come over as meant in first.

Besides using the stock SL viewer to get out of the bag, you can:

1.  Go into Preferences in your Singularity viewer

2.  Find the RLVa option and uncheck it.

3.  Log off, then log back on again.

4.  Remove or stand up from trap.

In Singularity...

Edit>>Preferences>>System>>Security&Privacy>>Second bottom is RLVa support

6fb8e85d6f3f18136254f957ca4c4992.png.28edbfdd00cd89b431959037662edc7b.png

6 hours ago, Wittsofwanda Zapatero said:

If Singularity doesn't support rlv, why am I trapped in a rlv bag? 

Singu does support RLV. Like many (if not most) on these forums Alwin is not a native English speaker, so you have just misunderstood his meaning due to the extra comma in his reply.

Edited by Callum Meriman