Group Membership: Are they or aren't they in?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Kerrianne Wheatcliffe said:

We'll see how the support ticket goes and will post if I find out anything. 

Since LL can't ever tell anyone about anybody else, the only thing likely to come from it is them confirming that your group listings are working okay.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:52 AM, Kerrianne Wheatcliffe said:

I'm quite aware RL doesn't end at leaving SL.  I am asking for a friend who was partnered to her for over 4 years.  Losing any kind of close friendship in that context does hurt.

Although I appreciate your willingness to provide an off-topic answer to the question to add to your post numbers, I would prefer to keep this question on topic.  Does anyone know why this may be?

I have found that even after a person drops out of the "People" list, i.e. they didn't pay their premium account or they cancelled their account, they can still be showing in the group. They can also have the group in the profile yet not be in the group anymore. You should look at the log-in date on the group. Join the groups they were members of and see if you see a current log-in date or not.

Groups do not work 100%. I sometimes see old log-in dates of past years and expel people and come to find out that in fact they are logging in regularly. It may be that they didn't use that group tag regularly, however, so the old date is retained.

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.