Illegal Gaming Reports Being Ignored??

LeiHo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok so, Paid Raffles are Illegal unless located on a gaming sim. I know several people that have breedable sims that were having Raffle Parties, with Paid Raffle Boards, that had their raffles returned & were contacted by Linden Labs that it's against TOS to have them on a non-gaming sim. However, I know another region that is having the EXACT SAME THING...Paid Raffle Parties, tons of paid raffle boards. I have used the Abuse Report In-World like LL tells you to, probably about 30 times now. I have reported the Region, I have reported the Owner of the region, and I have reported each individual raffle itself at least 2 to 3 times each. NOTHING has been done. After a few months they're still being allowed to have the raffles. Why are the reports being completely ignored and why is this person being allowed to have this when other regions have been Warned that they are not allowed to have them unless located on a gaming region???? I'd like an answer on this as is b.s. and extremely unfair that this isn't being handled in a fair or consistent manner. If there's some place else we can use for reporting specifically gaming TOS violations please let me know...I have looked everywhere on the website and even looked into filing tickets but those aren't for abuse reports.

5 answers to this question

Abuse Reports are the only way to go.  Multiple identical reports from one person aren't as likely to get attention as separate reports by several people, if only because that one person might just be spamming to air a personal grudge.  Also, Linden Labs gets enough ARs in a week that they have to put the most serious ones near the top of the list and work down.  I suspect that griefers, con artists, and bullies get most attention.

6 hours ago, LeiHo said:

I know several people that have breedable sims that were having Raffle Parties, with Paid Raffle Boards, that had their raffles returned......However, I know another region that is having the EXACT SAME THING...Paid Raffle Parties, tons of paid raffle boards.

Sounds like grudge ARing, especially as you've said you've done it so often. Under that storm of reports, I've often thought the Lab flip a switch and have a way to send all of your ARs to the end of the line or into a black hole.

First, grudge ARing is not the way to do it. To get the Lab's attention you need to make your first and only report count. You only get once chance at a report, so you really need to clearly say that the reported items are against the TOS/CS and you specifically need to point out the section you believe is relevant and why you believe it's relevant.

Saying "X region should be returned because mine Y was" doesn't count. You only get one chance with an AR, make it count by convincing the person reading the report your view is the correct one.

Leiho, it's too late for you now, you can't submit any more. 30 is way too many as it is.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2018 at 5:23 PM, LeiHo said:

Ok so, Paid Raffles are Illegal unless located on a gaming sim. I know several people that have breedable sims that were having Raffle Parties, with Paid Raffle Boards, that had their raffles returned & were contacted by Linden Labs that it's against TOS to have them on a non-gaming sim. However, I know another region that is having the EXACT SAME THING...Paid Raffle Parties, tons of paid raffle boards. I have used the Abuse Report In-World like LL tells you to, probably about 30 times now. I have reported the Region, I have reported the Owner of the region, and I have reported each individual raffle itself at least 2 to 3 times each. NOTHING has been done. After a few months they're still being allowed to have the raffles. Why are the reports being completely ignored and why is this person being allowed to have this when other regions have been Warned that they are not allowed to have them unless located on a gaming region???? I'd like an answer on this as is b.s. and extremely unfair that this isn't being handled in a fair or consistent manner. If there's some place else we can use for reporting specifically gaming TOS violations please let me know...I have looked everywhere on the website and even looked into filing tickets but those aren't for abuse reports.

Don't you have anything better to do that play amateur sl cop?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.