Liramaril

Para RP for Uni/College students

Hi there! I’m teaching some arts paper related classes on my character at Santa Ramona, and I figure it’s a fun thing, so why not reach out to the greater community? For my classes we are currently going through life drawing sessions, so willing nude models are needed as well as students. There are also classes running in med science and journalism to name a few, so if you like to rp the student life, please feel free to contact me in game. I may forget to check back here, so that is the best way.

(The sim is very active and modern/urban. 18+ and human only. As you might see from other posts, there are other things going on there too, such as mcs, cartels, emergency services rp, and all sorts really)

• Like 1

Is this educational or RP, because I am not sure all your students will be happy if you mix it up.

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

Is this educational or RP, because I am not sure all your students will be happy if you mix it up.

RPing a student was very educational for me once.

• Like 1

Since were in the role play forum I would hazard a guess and say it’s RP :-)

That said, the photography sessions will implement rl principles since we’ll be making portfolios out of snapshots. I can also teach art fundamentals if there are people who both want to rp and learn, but you’ll have to im me for credentials as I don’t want to slather them here for everyone to see!