You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello again. Okay so I recently found a place that I would like to live underwater. but I need an underwater house that is perfect for a SCUBA diver. The land specifies that I cannot exceed 15 meters. I can only have up to 275 prims but otherwise I have plenty of space. Plus the base cannot have a surface connector. it has to be exclusively underwater.

Are you looking for building reccmendations? There are some neat scifi designers wo do modular underwater bases... and there is the old modular Nemo's set of freebies by Alley (but that one is pretty high on LI and a little dated)

Edited by Fionalein

Yes. Something a little more sci-fi but not steampunk. It need something a little smaller. It have a height limit of 15 meters. The reason for the height limit is because there's a lot of boaters in that particular area and I cannot have my house breaching the surface of the water for the homestead code in the area.

I'll send a link to the area in question

44 minutes ago, RockMarcus said:

Yes. Something a little more sci-fi but not steampunk. It need something a little smaller. It have a height limit of 15 meters. The reason for the height limit is because there's a lot of boaters in that particular area and I cannot have my house breaching the surface of the water for the homestead code in the area.

I'll send a link to the area in question

Here is that location...

Fanci's Deep Community Center, Union Passage (247, 239, 2) - Moderate

There is a nice sci fi gift at SL15B. HYBRID PRODUCTIONS -- they have free gifts at the giveaway place but I picked up the "other" (I think) pack at their build. South and it is a 64 meter plot so should be easy to find.  Very nice and might work for you. 

• Thanks 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.