Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RebeccaElizabeth58

Membership Homes

Recommended Posts

The 50% off membership has caught my eye. I read where they are going to have homes with new designs. I really don't like the current homes. So, my question is...If I join today and take advantage of the deal, will I get a chance to change homes, if I like one of the new designs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RebeccaElizabeth58 said:

The 50% off membership has caught my eye. I read where they are going to have homes with new designs. I really don't like the current homes. So, my question is...If I join today and take advantage of the deal, will I get a chance to change homes, if I like one of the new designs?

You can change homes up to 5 times a day by abandoning the land your home is on but I don't think there is any definite information yet as to if and when there will be new homes. 

Make sure you read the full terms of premium membership and this particular deal starting with the small print at the bottom.  It is only discounted for your first month   Then it becomes full price if you continue it.  Also you don't get the 1000 L$ bonus until after 45 days

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Make sure you read the full terms of premium membership and this particular deal starting with the small print at the bottom.  It is only discounted for your first month   Then it becomes full price if you continue it.  Also you don't get the 1000 L$ bonus until after 45 days

So right now best way is getting discount and switching to yearly billing at end of month?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

So right now best way is getting discount and switching to yearly billing at end of month?

Yeah I would say that's the best deal if you take this current half price single month

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yearly is $6 per month.  The current deal is $5 for the FIRST month. So there is a dollar savings if you turn your monthly into yearly before the month is out. If you forget it will cost you MORE than the yearly - LOL. Personally I don't think the hassle is worth a buck IF you know that you want to go and stay premium. Yearly premium if you count the stipend that is returned to you is around $US a month cost. Depends on exchange rates and fees, so a bit more than $1 most likely. Still almost free :D

 

PS. Info on the new 1024 Linden home may be revealed in this Patch Linden interview at SL15B. I haven't watched it yet.

 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...