Navigating Second Life as an LGBTQ+ person has it challenges, navigating it as a trans man is near damn impossible. A lot of people don't know what trans men are, they assume we are trans women or as they love to call them 'Sh*males' and 'Ladyb*ys', when trans men are the opposite of that. Trans men are people who were assigned female at birth but identifies as male. (Yes, that means they were often born with a *****, but trans men who are intersex exist, too.)

I am looking for one or more RP partners who fit the criteria listed below:

• Aware that trans men are MEN and trans women are WOMEN. (Transphobia will not be tolerated)
  • Aware that BDSM should be safe, sane and consensual. Safety and risk awareness is important, even in online play. It also adds a degree of realism that I love in RP.
  • Someone who can and will keep real life separate from RP. I wouldn't mind discussing real life but I will not discuss it with just anyone. You need to respect that.
  • Someone who is dominant and knows what it means to be the dominant party in the relationship, the responsibilities that come with it. 
  • Gender doesn't matter to me much or at all but my character leans more towards males. But I will consider a mistress as well, if the chemistry is there.
  • Your character/avatar is NOT a straight male or a lesbian woman. Like I said, trans men are men; not having a ***** doesn't make us any less of a man.
  • Be respectful of my limits: No scat, piss or toilet play. No permanent damage/dismemberment. No mixing things with real life. No ***** and no *****. 
  • This should be common sense, given the nature of the RP I want, but you must be over eighteen. 

Message me here (it is easier to check the forum since I can do it from my phone) or in world. 

• Like 1

Hello. I am M to F and have Domed a few subs in RL. I have a deep understanding of people and BDSM community. I treat ALL subs and people in general fairly. IM me inworld we can chat and go from there.