Process Credits?!

dark1whisper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello everyone,

2 days ago i pu tin a reques to process credits for the L$ balance on my account, and it's been 2 days and it's STILL not there, that's really weird because last time i did it , i was like perfectly two days, what is going on that is delaying this? anyone please help 

requested 6-20

todays date 6-22

so plss?

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, dark1whisper said:

hello everyone,

2 days ago i pu tin a reques to process credits for the L$ balance on my account, and it's been 2 days and it's STILL not there, that's really weird because last time i did it , i was like perfectly two days, what is going on that is delaying this? anyone please help 

requested 6-20

todays date 6-22

so plss?

not sure.. but as far i know you can't process L$, only sell those to $ and request to transfer the USD balance to your paypal.

It could also just be luck of the draw. I suspect that you are not talking about processing credits (which is essentially instantaneous unless PayPal has a problem) but about selling L$.  When you sell L$, you are offering to sell them to other residents and hoping that there are people willing to accept your offer.  You're competing with people who made better offers and with people who made the same offer that you did but got in line first.  If the LindeX is really busy, you might wait longer than usual.  If you can't afford to wait, either cancel your sell order and open a new one with a more attractive price or use the Market Sell option.

As Rolig says, getting money out of SL is a two step process.

First, you sell your $L.  There are two options for doing this.  You can do a "Market Sell", selling at the current market price, and the transaction will be instantaneous.  Or you can try to get a little better deal with a "Limit Sell."  If you offer to sell at a price that's out of the current range of market fluctuation, you could be waiting a very very long time.  You can cancel your transaction, and then make a new transaction, either at the market price or an offer at a more reasonable rate of exchange.  See my article, "Trade $L Like a Pro".

Once you've sold your $L, the proceeds go into your account's $USD balance.  It's at that point that you can do a Process Credit transaction to transfer the money to your PayPal account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.