Sign in to follow this  
amyalka

Behind The Curtains @ The Monarchy 12 PM SLT - 2 PM SLT

AD_01.thumb.png.6104d6cac46be20c8d0f2ce045d8df2c.png

Join me every Friday between 12 PM SLT - 2 PM SLT @ The Monarchy's pool to discuss about the whole hiring process that is going on @The Monarchy. From the requirements of working here to fill out an application to even have a Club Tour. If you ever wanted to find out what's going on Behind The Curtains this is your chance to get your answers.
Join me to a glass of champagne while we discuss about the hiring process!
Can't wait to meet you.

In order to reach The Monarchy's Pool please teleport to The Hiring Loft and click on the teleporter, you'll be taken directly to the pool or you can contact amyalka to be teleported!

Join me every Friday between 12 PM SLT - 2 PM SLT @ The Monarchy's pool to discuss about the whole hiring process that is going on @The Monarchy. From the requirements of working here to fill out an application to even have a Club Tour. If you ever wanted to find out what's going on Behind The Curtains this is your chance to get your answers.
Can't wait to meet you.

In order to reach The Monarchy's Pool please teleport to The Hiring Loft and click on the teleporter, you'll be taken directly to the pool or you can contact amyalka to be teleported!

Can't wait to meet you.

In order to reach The Monarchy's Pool please teleport to The Hiring Loft and click on the teleporter, you'll be taken directly to the pool or you can contact amyalka to be teleported!

Can't wait to meet you.

Can't wait to meet you.