I see myself normal my friend see me like woman.

Daral Yven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The Subject means pretty much as my opinion.

Since an update poped on viewer 2 i didin't accept the update a.k.a. "Later" option and when i relogged there the viewer installed its update automatically which made me angry because i was sure there will be something wrong.

And there it is. - Since i updated it,a bug started to appear everytime i relog SL.My friends see me as a woman and i'm in a men shape and i'm pretty sure the shape isn't set to female gender (already checked that).For some reason i see myself pretty normal as before, just few of my friends see me like i'm in a woman shape when i relog... Help if someone knows how to repar this @%&*.Just bored of bugs in SL

First - to disable automatic updates, go to Preferences -> Setup, at the bottom of the tab is a drop-down that lets you choose either automatic or manual.

Second, it sounds as if some of the data in your cache may be corrupt.  Easiest and most effective way to clear that is to quit the viewer and go in Finder/Windows Explorer/etc to the folder where you set your Second Life Viewer cache.  Select everything in that folder (but not the folder itself), and delete it.  

Another method to 'jiggle the handle' as it were is to use the develop menu (if you don't have that enabled, you can turn it on from the Preferences -> Advanced tab), and choose Develop -> Avatar -> Character Tests -> Test Female or Test Male.  Give it a few moments to force the default avatar through your system, and then swap back to your preferred look (I use outfit folders for that, but whatever method you use to quickly load up your choices for skin/hair/clothes/etc.).  

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4740 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.